BeautyBeauty For Real
Finish Line 24-7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Jet Black

Beauty For Real Finish Line 24-7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Jet Black

by Beauty For Real

You’ve just found an eyeliner that’ll stand up to an active lifestyle plus humidity, exercise, sweat, and of course—the pool. Waterproof liquid formula delivers highly pigmented color and long-lasting wear so you can splash the day away without fear of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty For Real Finish Line 24-7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Jet Black!
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
Me encanta es uno de mis favoritos porqué seca instantaneamente y no se me riega, se mantiene intacto por muchas hras.
Katie S.
I received this in my April boxycharm box. Its a fairly decent felt tip liquid eyelining pen. It got a pigmented formula that is water proof and lasts through out the day. The only issue ive had with it is sometimes when trting to use it over eyeshadow it will stop working almost like it dries up but it doesn't. It just has a hard time on certain metallic shadows. Something to keep in mind. Over all its just as good as the other highend liners.
Denise B.
Salem, OR
Beauty For Real Finish Line 24-7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Jet Black uploaded by Denise B.
It is okay for a felt tip liner. I felt like the application could have been smoother but overall it worked. It could use better pigment, it just wasn't as opaque as I prefer. It stayed on better than expected, made it through a 2 hour, non-stop dance session at a hot concert venue without running down my face or smudging too badly. Overall just okay.
Olivia M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Good pigmentation and doesn’t wipe off or smudge but not my favorite liquid eyeliner. I like the stila stay all day liquid eyeliner because I feel like it’s thinner and more precise; easier to use. This one works fine, but probably not going to purchase it once the one I have runs out
Amy V.
Easy to apply on and the liquid liner lasts pretty good. It makes my liner look sharp.
Juliana K.
Lake Forest, CA
Beauty For Real Finish Line 24-7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Jet Black uploaded by Juliana K.
It’s so hard to find a eyeliner for me bc of my ‘japanese eyes’. This eyeliner is so easy to use and with a highly pigmented! love the way it goes on and doesn’t smudge. I definitely recommend this product.
Gissell C.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty For Real Finish Line 24-7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Jet Black uploaded by Gissell C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how it’s matte and it’s not shiny also it’s not hard to take off :) this makes eyeliner easier to apply I would for sure buy this again it ends up lasting you thru the whole day!!
Angel C.
Minnie, KY
Beauty For Real Finish Line 24-7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Jet Black uploaded by Angel C.
A really good liner it’s a felt tip(not a brush) the felt too is a little hard and hard to work with. It’s very pigmented and goes in rather smooth. However it does bleed
Michaela
Beauty For Real Finish Line 24-7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Jet Black uploaded by Michaela
Worn this eyeliner for a few months now and it's still kicking it! It works great and I havent had an issue with bleeding. It is currently a little bit dry when I try to do a dramatic wing but to simply line my eyes it works amazing. I got this in my boxycharm as well.
Brandy M.
Booneville , MS
I received this in Ipsy or Boxy  a few months ago, and I was really excited to try something besides the usual brands that I get. It is very easy to apply, very precise, and long lasting. I couldn't ask for anything more from a liquid eyeliner. I would most definitely buy this in the future and recommend.

Looking for your answer?