Beauty Fit Beauty Bum Lotion

by Beauty Fit

Be that beautiful you with this beauty bum lotion from Beauty fit. Offering you the best quality tested products to promote your general health and wellness as well as assist aiding in your exercise and weight-loss routing. Beauty fit wants to help you achieve that beautiful body and mind inside and out. Get started today on the more beautiful you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Fit Beauty Bum Lotion!
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! It makes me sweat and has made me trim down ! I love the smell of it. I wish it didn’t make me feel sticky after a work out. However I love this product.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Very good! I have loved this so far! I wear this while I do my cardio each day and I can actually feel a little bit of the tingly while I'm roping my cardio. My butt and legs have really started to take shape and I think this definitely helps
Bay Shore, NY
This product has been life changing. It has helped the areas of my body that I have had a lot of issues with. It has tightened and toned under my thighs. I highly recommend this product. I would absolutely buy it again.

Looking for your answer?