BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBeauty Drops
Vitamin E Facial Moisturizer Cream 2800 IU 2 oz

Beauty Drops Vitamin E Facial Moisturizer Cream 2800 IU 2 oz

by Beauty Drops

beauty drops cream 2 ounce 2800 iu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Drops Vitamin E Facial Moisturizer Cream 2800 IU 2 oz!
AJ J.
This product is very great for my skin. I have a typically sensitive face, and so I have to be careful about which products I use. The value is great: 99¢ for a 2 oz jar of moisturizing cream. Simple, straightforward, and leaves skin soft to the touch. That's all I want from my moisturizing cream, and so this brand is a staple on my counter.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is one of those inexpensive moisturizers that actually works pretty decently. You can find it at any dollar store and it’s great when on a budget. I wouldn’t recommend for a long time use because it does have parabens but that’s completely up to each person to take into consideration. It also leaves my skin looking really oily so I would not use for a day time cream.
Grace C.
San Dimas
I use this all over my face when I wake up and when I go to bed. I use it on my  psoriasis patches and as well and a makeup primer. It works well with my skin and it makes my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I would highly recommend this to those who want a cheap moisturizer.
Payton M.
Surprise, AZ
This is another one of those really cheap and inexpensive products that you can find at the $.99 store but that works really well! Are use when I have really dry skin in the winter time, or even sometimes in the heat of the summer!
Daniela M.
I love this unasuming product, Im not a fan of the way its smells. So what I do with mine is that a combine half of it with half of coconut oil. Not the deluted, smelly stuff either. Just some coconut oil from my kitchen.

Looking for your answer?