Beauty Drops VITAMIN E BEAUTY OIL 2800 IU 1oz uploaded by Jahletha D.Beauty Drops VITAMIN E BEAUTY OIL 2800 IU 1oz uploaded by Sarah G.Beauty Drops VITAMIN E BEAUTY OIL 2800 IU 1oz uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY BEAUTY DROPS

Use daily as desired on face, neck, under eyes, elbows and feet for softer, smoother skin! see more...

• Hi what 99can't sotre are you guys getting this from? The...1 Answers
Mayra A.
Modesto
This really works great for dark spots, sun damage and believe it or not stretch marks. My stretch marks were dark and using this product made my stretch marks light to the point where it looks like I don't have them at all. Also I use it as mascara and made my lashes grow. I'm just saying this is what I do in this is what works for me so this might work for me but it might not work for you. This product has even out my my skin tone and faded my dark circles around my eyes.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I would recommend this vit. E. I use it for my face and body. Inside of lotions and creams and straight from the bottle.
I have had no negative skin reactions to this vitamin e just glowing skin.
Lily Y.
Los Angeles
I found this at the 99 cents store and after 10 mins of having this beauty drop on my hand, my hands were soft and not oily. Good quality but im looking for a better one (not from the 99) and use this bottle up for beauty hacks.
Hannah A.
Vista, CA
I just barely started using this oil for my scar to see if it would lessen how bad it looked, so far I do like it because it's making my skin feel smooth but I don't know for sure until maybe a month from now.
Jahletha D.
I wanted to try a new oil but a vitamin e oil I bought this at my local 99 cent store. This was my first time using this product. The display look great so I wanted to try it out. I don't recommend to buy this oil for your face it just felt like oil on my face.
Cristine H.
This is another beauty oil I use for my face because vitamin e is great or scarring and anti aging skin. It doesn't dry out your skin or anything it works a lot for acne scares or red spots on the skin.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
I like to add vitamin E oil to my nightly face routine. I use it mostly for my undereye to hydrate and brighten.
imani p.
This is a nice product because of how light it is. I use it everywhere and it doesn't cause any irritation
Sarah G.
I bought this at the 99 cent store. It works great for something so cheap. I would recommend it.
Hi what 99can't sotre are you guys getting this from? The dollar Tree? I was going to order this online for 10$ but everyone else is saying 99 cent store lol help!