Beauty Creations Unicorn Glitter Palette Unicornio

by Beauty Creations

Palette with 15 shades in glitterTransform your eyes with this palette of shadows, contains 15 shadows in glitter with which you can recreate different looks.100% Original !!!

It’s a good product ?
Eye glitter after 40's is a bad or good idea? Qué tan buena idea es usar glitter despues de los 40? Beauty Creations Unicorn Glitter Palette Unicornio
Start your review of Beauty Creations Unicorn Glitter Palette Unicornio!
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this for a gift and I love it soo much. The glitters are amazing and they work really well. I love the unicorn holo packaging. I might try more makeup from this brand in the future. I recommend this palette to anyone who loves unicorns and a glitter palette.
Beauty Creations Unicorn Glitter Palette Unicornio uploaded by Kirsten O.
Purchased at: Amazon
If this is anything like their other glitter palette then it’s amazing! Perfect price for the quality of glitter. I use the NYX glitter primer and they stay in place all day!
The colors in the pan look very different when swatched, then again very different on the eye! First time this has happened to myself..I've noticed though the colors may look different on the skin, every single pigment blends together like a dream! Even if its colors you'd never think would blend together and look decent in a million years, the formula uses for these eyeshadows is absolutely amazing. They allow me to create beautiful looks regardless of my mistakes along the way. I love these palettes! All of them! The Annette 69 palette is amazing, too, and even comes with pressed shimmer, AND presses glitter toppers!
Brawley Ca
Beauty Creations Unicorn Glitter Palette Unicornio uploaded by Julitza A.
I love me some glitter shades but I find it extremely hard to apply the glitter without getting it all over my eyelid. It applies best with a tacky base and a brush with a flat side. Overall once you get the hang of application it is an overall great product for beginners with glitter.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So this pallet is decently pigmented! I recommend wetting your brush and then getting your eyeshadow on your eyes just so that its darker! The glitter is SUCH a plus😍
Batavia, OH
This is a bright palette that I bought a while back for crazy raves and dance parties. It was a lot of fun, but the colors never lasted too long and they were hard to take off with makeup wipes.
Fresno, CA
The extra dimension refers to the unicorn glitter creations that has and intense pigment with high shine. Mineral eyeshadow usually sheer but will looks shimmering on your eye. #Beautycreations #Makeup #Unicornglitter #Palettes #Eyeshadow
West Monroe, LA
There colors are very pretty and very pigmented. Show up very well on my skin tone. Definitely worth the price. Definitely recommend if you are into these type of co lol ors in your pallets.
Pottsboro , TX
Amigas que hablan español ...está bien chida la paleta , brilla padre y picmemta súper bien , los colores se pueden usar en cualquier ocasión ...bueno honestamente creo que es como para gente joven y así ...pero está súper ... 🤘✌️⚡⚡✌️🤘✌️👌😍
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Creations Unicorn Glitter Palette Unicornio uploaded by Amber T.
I love this it’s gorgeous and glittery! Obviously a fun glitter palette that’s gel without overspray. Very pigmented