MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesBeauty Creations
Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2

Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2

by Beauty Creations

Glitterlicious glitter palette includes 28 different shades of the best glitters shades, for all types of looks! Ingredients: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Dimethicone, Polyurethane 11, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyisobutene, Hydroxystearic acid, Aluminum...

Si es bueno? Lo quiero comprar pero quiero saber si te dura y si si lo recomiendan
[product:beauty-creations-cosmetics-splash-of-glitters-palette-#2] do you think I can use this on my day makeup?
omg girls tell me about this palette I'm about to buy it.?🙏🏿
Start your review of Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by Emily D.
I love this glitter palette because it is full of bright colors and I love using them in my inner corner when I dont wear eyeshadow and it makes it look cute.
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are looking to shine, you need this Beauty Creations palette, it has the most beautiful tones and pigments very well, you can really achieve fabulous makeup with all the tones that it has 35 to be exact. Although you do not need glue if I recommend that you do not apply it with a brush, better with your fingers little by little so it adheres better and another thing as additional tips “you can put a little Matte lipstick before and they will last all day.
Chelsie G.
Concord, NC
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by Chelsie G.
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by Chelsie G.
Omg the glitter are soo pretty and I just love using them to make my makeup look pop. I recommend to use a glitter primer with them soo they last long of the eyelids. If u are looking for a glitter palette u definitely need to check this one out.
madelyn M.
Hamilton, NJ
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by madelyn M.
Love the colors in this pallete and the amount of variety it has. When you apply it stays on pretty good and looks good, but the only problem is how much you can waste by trying to pick up the product onto a brush. I would still buy it again because for the price it's not bad at all.
zakiya M.
Thornton, CO
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by zakiya M.
Love love loveeeee!! I’m a glitter addict 🤪 & I have to try everything sparkly. This pallete is affordable & worth every dime (if not a few more 🧐😉) the glitter doesn’t fall out too bad (a little is expected) and stays on all day.
Brandy Y.
La Valle, WI
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by Brandy Y.
love doing fun glitter cut creases with this palette, wide variety of colors and i don’t even need to use primer
isolieth R.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by isolieth R.
enchanted with this palette of glitters I am completely in love with its colors is spectacular
Angela A.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by Angela A.
Excelente Palette tiene colores bellos e ideales para cualquier maquillaje se adhiere muy bien a la sombra.
Lucy V.
Huntington Pk, CA
Beauty Creations Cosmetics Splash Of Glitters Palette #2 uploaded by Lucy V.
My favorite glitter palette it is press glitter it is easy to apply and blend on lid it is also very affordable I definitely recommend it to everyone!✨💕
m A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this product is pretty good 😊 the glitter is so shiny and looks really good for a glam look. I would give it 5 stars but the palette gets kinda messy after a while. The price is ok for what you get.