Beauty Creations Blending Sponge with Soap

by Beauty Creations

Beauty Creations Blending Sponge with Soap

HooW good is this product when you apply foundation on skin?
Iss this soft or stiff?
Start your review of Beauty Creations Blending Sponge with Soap!
Nancy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Creations Blending Sponge with Soap uploaded by Nancy C.
of my favorite sponges, since it does not absorb product, and you easily apply your foundation
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
Beauty Creations Blending Sponge with Soap uploaded by Jackie S.
The softest and most squishy sponge blend your foundation, concealer and anything so beautiful and it gives soft finish to your makeup definitely recommend I love this beauty blender 💖💖
Denise S.
Cameron, NC
Beauty Creations Blending Sponge with Soap uploaded by Denise S.
I'm gonna tell yall right now. I NEVER want to go without my Beauty Creations blending sponge. This has changed my whole makeup game. Never in my life has my makeup went on so smooth and flawless. I use less foundation because it gives such good coverage using this sponge that I don't have to go back in with a second layer. They feel great. The grow and get perfectly squishy when you wet them. It's just absolutely crazy. They are only $5! You cannot beat it. I have an entire drawer full of sponges. Two buckets full of brushes. I even have the new Tati Blendiful. None of them compare. None. I urge you. If you use liquid foundation please please try one of these sponges. I just ordered two backups and I only got my first one last week! That's how much I love them. P.S. I use mine with my L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation
Elena R.
Lake Geneva, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I just [email protected] beauty sponge there’s no other brand like this one is a lil pricey but is worth it
ruby Z.
Brownsville, TX
I love this sponge, it has almost the same softness as the beauty blender but it is cheaper, I love that it grows to a good size when wet and blends excellent
Neha S.
It blends out my makeup really well and compared to other brands that I have used it has lasted longer and has more durability. It’s a good price for how long it lasts and I would definitely purchase again!
Denise J.
Fairfield, PA
So I have recently discovered this brand called beauty creations and I couldn't believe that I had not tried this brand long before. Their palettes are the bomb 💣.....but this review is not for their palettes it's to hopefully open your eyes to another great brand that if you haven't tried you should go online and pick out something today. They sell makeup products for way less than most high end brands and they really perform girl. This product was a beauty blender that came with a beauty sponge/brush soap cleanser included inside. This gets all my makeup tools clean and restores them back to their original softness. A must try!!!!
Kiarelys C.
Aparte de barata difumina muy bien la base no absorbe casi nada de producto como ptrs esponjas,
Maria G.
fontana
The soap is amazing I wish they would sell them individually! The sponge is very soft
Carissa M.
I recently purchased the light pink beauty creations sponge applicator I love it more than other brands I've tried the sponge is super soft wet or dry and applies/blends make up out really well.