MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesBeauty Creations
Ballerina Rose Gold 11pc Brush And "Tease Me" Eyeshadow Palette Set

by Beauty Creations

Beauty Creations "Tease Me" Eyeshadow Palette and Rose gold brush set comes with eleven professional and soft brushes. They are beautiful! an awesome has been create just for you.

Me interesa mucho probarlo ?
Are the brushes go to use for the eyeshadow and Are they great colors for a natural look ?
Start your review of Beauty Creations Ballerina Rose Gold 11pc Brush And "Tease Me" Eyeshadow Palette Set!
Liz A.
La Mesa, CA
Beauty Creations Ballerina Rose Gold 11pc Brush And "Tease Me" Eyeshadow Palette Set uploaded by Liz A.
Can’t stop won’t stop! Yes I am out of control! Just wanted to share my love 🥰 for skincare and all beauty. If your like me you can’t wait to try and tell! As an aesthetician I never put anything on my clients unless I tried it myself. That’s what I love about influencer we all learn from each other. And yes I think I am a little out of control ;)
mariela M.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Creations Ballerina Rose Gold 11pc Brush And "Tease Me" Eyeshadow Palette Set uploaded by mariela M.
Me encantan estas sombras son color nude adecuados a tus ojos, creas muchas bellezas con ella
Olga M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's nice I love the colors love how it's put on so easy and how it makes my eyes look I would recommend this product to my friends
member-757dd
Purchased at: Target
Omg, that's literally everything, omgggggggg, I love, i love, I want 😍❤ I'm a small makeup artist that is broke, and works with the makeup that chuke'e cheese gives 😓, plzz let me have it
Gabby M.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I really recommend this eyeshadow palette it’s about the best you ever going to use the best part about it is it comes with make up brushes and I love the packaging
Elizabeth L.
Mendota, CA
Hermoso maquillaje me gusta mucho y tiene muy buena calidad, muy recomendable sinseramente
Lawren C.
Canton Tx
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product!! I have gotten it so many time but it ended up getting too expensive to buy. This product is better than its competitors because the brushes are so soft to your face it won’t make your skin irritated. And the eyeshadows are stunning. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Rebecca M.
Omg I hit pan on this beautiful pallet bout to buy another soon.Its similar to huda beauty rose gold pallet and let me tell you tease me pallet is so pigmented and the shimmer shades creamy stays on without fall out or wetting yo brush I give it 👍🏽⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Brenda H.
Orange
Beauty Creations Ballerina Rose Gold 11pc Brush And "Tease Me" Eyeshadow Palette Set uploaded by Brenda H.
I haven't tried the brushes I only put the palette which I love I use this as often as I can it's pigment is good and has a good color variety I have also created many looks with this palette and I will continue to do so I will never get tired of this product and hopefully they don't discontinue it because it's one of my favorite! 100% recommend
Sara P.
Barnesville, GA
Beauty Creations Ballerina Rose Gold 11pc Brush And "Tease Me" Eyeshadow Palette Set uploaded by Sara P.
I love this pallete, it's got so many pretty high pigmented colors. I can use this day or night. The shimmery shadows go on and stay. This was my first time trying this brand and I like it. It's an awesome price for what it is. I got mine on hipdot.com. Would recommend.