BEAUTY CREATIONS Angel Glow Highlight Palette

by Beauty Creations

BEAUTY CREATIONS Angel Glow Highlight Palette, From the Boudoir collection comes the Angel Glow highlight palette from Beauty Creations. Each palette contains four shades to help give you that perfect angelic glow any time of the day. Net Wt. 12 g /...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BEAUTY CREATIONS Angel Glow Highlight Palette!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
BEAUTY CREATIONS Angel Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Emily D.
This highlight palette has really nice colors to use in your eyes and face. Its really cheap and I feel that it is worth the low price.!
Vivian O.
Santa Ana, CA
BEAUTY CREATIONS Angel Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Vivian O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great highlight palette! And very cheap to would so buy again ! Has you looking like a glazed donut
daniela B.
Cudahy, CA
BEAUTY CREATIONS Angel Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by daniela B.
this highlight pallet is really cute,affordable and the pigments are beautiful.it has four tones and all four are really pretty love it
Diana M.
Mundelein, IL
Me gusto mucho esta palette son Highlight son hermosos y muy bien pigmentado a mí en lo personal me gustan mucho
Yamilee D.
Dallas
It’s so pigmented and the price is amazing , my go to highlighter I really recommend this.
Jacquelyn M.
Cincinnati , OH
I like this one because it doesn't show so much but it does...I guess just the right amount... The shades are cute too and it's long lasting
Trina A.
Hamden, CT
This is the best highlighter pallet. I like the formula and the way it shines on my skin with or without makeup
DeDe C.
Cordele, GA
Purchased at: eBay
This palette is VERY pigmented. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it’s to pale for dark skin. I wish the color were made a little more darker for darker tones. But for lighter tones I would reccomend.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
This is a bomb little highlighting pallete it has beautiful blinding colors and theyre so pretty on the skin. The packagin is a little bulky but its pretty. The formula is smooth and creamy and goes on perfectly on the skin.
Samantha S.
Delta, BC
1,302 reviews
BEAUTY CREATIONS Angel Glow Highlight Palette uploaded by Samantha S.
So cute ! I bought this for a bronzer then realized it was actually a highlighter palette and I’m not mad ! It’s creamy and so pretty on. It was inexpensive and totally worth it!

Looking for your answer?