BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBeauty Clinic
- Mediheal PDF AC-Dressing Ampoule Mask 10 pcs

Beauty Clinic - Mediheal P.D.F. AC-Dressing Ampoule Mask 10 pcs

by Beauty Clinic

A relieving & calming facial sheet mask Features a silky Cellulose sheet made of 100% pure cotton concentrated with essence Formulated with centella asiatica salicylic acid & triclosan Helps mildly yet intensively control sebum production Provides instant relief to troubled skin Skin appears calmer clearer cleaner & healthier looking Ideal for acne-prone skin types To use: After cleansing & toning fit the mask onto face. Leave for 15-20 minutes & remove. Pat the remaining essence into skin. Use 2-3 times a week

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Clinic - Mediheal P.D.F. AC-Dressing Ampoule Mask 10 pcs!
How would you rate this product?
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Beauty Clinic - Mediheal P.D.F. AC-Dressing Ampoule Mask 10 pcs uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Amazon
A sheet mask that is designed to help soothe irritated skin. In my opinion this mask is ideal for those with sensitive skin. It does work and you will most certainly see results. It is also very hydrating. Me personally I don’t have sensitive skin but I did decide to give this sheet mask a try out of curiosity. And I gotta say I was really impressed with how much I liked this mask and how well it worked with my skin. I definitely recommend this sheet mask to those who have sensitive skin and are looking for a mask to help with unwanted irritation.
Diana L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like it a lot it makes my face feel amazing would definitely recommend this to you
shannon W.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Clinic - Mediheal P.D.F. AC-Dressing Ampoule Mask 10 pcs uploaded by shannon W.
For someone who struggles to find adequate amounts of moisture and treatment for sensitive, combination, blemish-prone skin, this mask is perfect. No other mask gives me quicker results and for the price, it’s hard to beat.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
Not my favorite mask from Mediheal but still pretty good. I like the material of the mask, it's soaked in essence and most importantly, does not dry tacky. This one in particular is good for acne and soothing the skin. If I have zits or feel it coming, I always use this mask. I would repurchase this.
safae C.
This is very cool, we can use it on a daily basis, and it is wonderful and I recommend it to any girl like me, this remains for a long time and it is wonderful and I recommend it to you girls, when I used it I was hesitant but thank God it is wonderful Come on, why are you waiting? It's great, let's go

Looking for your answer?