Beauty Clinic - Mediheal I.P.I. Lightmax Ampoule Mask 10 pcs uploaded by Allison P.

BY BEAUTY CLINIC

An intensive brightening ampoule mask for dull or dark skin Features a silky Cellulose sheet made of 100% pure cotton that fits perfectly onto facial curves Contains stable vitamin C-AA2G arbutin & mulberry bark extract Helps lighten imperfections like freckles & pigmentation Skin appears clearer more radiant translucent & even-toned To use: After cleansing & toning fit the mask onto face. Leave for 15-20 minutes & remove. Pat the remaining essence into skin. Use 2-3 times a week see more...

Adriana V.
These sheet masks did nothing for me. No plumping, no brightening, no evening of skintone. Complete waste of money. I've used lots of other inexpensive sheet masks that did way more than these. Etude House and My Beauty Diary both make sheet masks in the same price range that are way better!
Helen H.
I love facial mask and this one is one of my favorite to use. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It also makes your skin feel and look hydrated. They come 10 in a pack! Trust me you will want to use al 10! This product gets a two thumbs up from me.
Jasmine T.
Austin, TX
I really liked this mask! It made my skin glowing and less dull in my opinion.