BY BEAUTY CHIC

Battery Operated Nail Polish Dryer Helps Polish Adhere to Nails Faster. Easy Push-Down Lever Activates Airflow. Lightweight and Portable. Battery Operated 2 "AA" batteries included. Anytime, Anywhere Nail Care. see more...

• I personally like this product, but how do others feel ab...1 Answers
  • I personally like this product, but how do others feel ab...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I'm unimpressed honestly. I used it twice before it just stopped working. When it was working it did an okay job but nothing fantastic. I won't be buying another.
Doshjinira L.
I got this a couple of weeks ago. I like this because I feel like it keeps my nail polish from chipping. My nails last longer and they stay with a shine. I ordered the dryer from online.
Courtney T.
Montrose, PA
I got this dryer at ultra a few months ago, and it works great. Easy to use, and seems to have enough power to dry nails. I'm happy with it!
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
Never tried, but does not seem like the best quality, but I'm willing to test it out! Always love testing out new things.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This works really well at drying my nails it is definitely worth the buy and try for anyone who loves to do there nails
Doshjinira L.
I personally like this product, but how do others feel about it?
Doshjinira L.
I personally like this product, but how do others feel about it?