BY BEAUTY BY POPSUGAR

Thick + Thin Mascara - MASCARA THAT MULTI-TASKS:Hard to get lashes, the easy way. Beauty by POPSUGAR's Thick + Thin Mascara is a high-impact formula that power-packs two brushes in one. Use the thin side for topline definition and bottom lash access, then the thick end for lash volume and length. Who needs a glam team when you've got magic mascara?Healthy Ingredients:Acacia Senegal Gum and Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum (Tara spinosa, commonly known as tara, is a small leguminous tree or thorny shrub native to Peru): Natural film former helps formula stay put with no flaking or running.Natural Rice Bran and Carnauba Wax: Keeps lashes soft and malleable.Vitamins E + C: Provides antioxidant protection.Benefits:Rich black.All-day wear.Lashes stay soft and flexible.Won't smudge, smear, transfer, flake or crack.Easy to remove with eye makeup remover and water.NO BAD STUFF: Sorry parabens, mineral oils, phthalates, triclosan, sodium laurel sulfate, and gluten - you can't sit with us.Cruelty-free. Vegan. - Thick + Thin Mascara see more...

Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i received this complimentary from ulta bc im a platinum member. it was such a nice surprise i had no idea it was even coming! i also received 3 other full size products. i was very impressed w both ulta and beauty by popsugar for doing this! i like the idea of this mascara - combining both types of macara brushes. to be fair im EXTREMELYYYYY picky with my mascara (maybelline lash sensational is my drug store ride or die) and i like length more than volume (i dont like too faced BTS) it took awhile to build this mascara up but i only tried it once to this is a first impression. but once i went in w the thin brush side it dis build up my length significantly than the thick side. i think this is a great concept and i cant wait to play more with this mascara. im so impreaaed w this company already.
Madison K.
I had never tried any BEAUTY by POPSUGAR products prior to this morning, so I had no idea what to expect. I have naturally long eyelashes, thanks dad! Even so, I will forgo all makeup with the exception of mascara. It is a daily staple. So I couldn’t be more excited to try BEAUTY by POPSUGAR’s Thick + Thin Mascara. I absolutely love how it has two sides, a thicker side for your upper lashes and a thinner side for your bottom lashes and for definition. The formula is super wet, so proceed with caution. The mascara is marketed as a product that will give you your longest and fullest lashes.. it did not do so in the least. It was a bit clumpy and I had to go over my lashes multiple times before I ultimately used a different mascara. Mascaras from the drug store make way more of a difference than this mascara did. It is decent at best. I will not be purchasing after this tube… if I even finish this tube. I would not recommend this product.
Stella C.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I received this mascara through the Popsugar Voxbox. I use two different mascaras on a daily basis and found that this worked really really well when I used it to finish off my lashes but separating, darkening and lengthening. Layering it is my preferred way to use it as by itself it was very wet and kind of clumpy. Although I was pleasantly surprised at how it doesn’t run or smudge like other thin under-eye mascaras I’ve tried. It’s super convenient to have the two sized wands in one so I recommend keeping this in your bag for touch-ups throughout the day.
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Great mascara I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, it lengthens lashes without clumping or flaking however it's not waterproof so if you have oily skin it may not be the best wear in the summer. That being said it was a jet black rich color and made my natural lashes pop! I actually skipped my falsies the day I tried it which is huge for me. Recommend for anyone looking for a new must have mascara.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
To be fair, I'm veryyy picky with mascara because I have short eyelashes so I need the best of the best. The thick side was okay, it got the job done but didn't add any volume or length, just coated the lashes. The thin side I do like though for the bottom lashed. I'd say if you have long lashes and aren't worried about adding much length, then you'd probably like this!
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
I love this formula and I love the double brushes. I love doing my lower lashes but sometimes brushes are just too big to coat them properly. This formula makes m lashes so long and thick, and they are so soft and fluffy and not crispy or flakey at all!! The mini brush can also be bent easily at 90 degrees to get the perfect angle for lower lashes
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
WOW, I have always been obsessed with another mascara so I honestly didn’t think I would like this but it really blew me away. The packaging is gorgeous just like with everything else. The formula of this mascara is perfect. I love the double brushes. The small brush is perfect for my lower lashes! This really gave me volume and length!
Autumn J.
Joppa, MD
Love how there is both a thin and thick wand. When using the thick wand, I get no clumping whatsoever and I applied several layers!! But I am in love with the small wand. It reaches the inner corner perfectly without getting any excess mascara on my lid. This formula elongates my lashes in such a natural way. I love it!!!
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Probably the best mascara I’ve used. I used to use Lancôme religiously and have tried a ton of others but this one is perfect. Doesn’t get flaky at all. Even after wearing all day. I also love the combo so I have the smaller brush for my bottom lashes. Probably will switch to this product indefinitely
Lorena P.
I really like this mascara because there was no fallout throughout the day! I like the fact that it’s dual ended. I’ve never used a bottom lash mascara and I feel like the smaller applicator on this helped me get the mascara on to my bottom lashes really well. I would definitely recommend this mascara!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this worth the price? How does it compare to Too Faced Better Than Sex?
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
Does this get clumpy? And does this make your eyelashes look thicker??
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
Does this easily clump?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Does this work well?
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
Does this help build volume and make lashes longer?