BeautyLipLip MakeupTrish McEvoy
Beauty Booster Lip Gloss SPF 15 Trio

Beauty Booster Lip Gloss SPF 15 Trio

by Trish McEvoy

Three shades of Trish’s beloved Beauty Booster Lip Gloss SPF 15 give you a gloss for every mood. Ideal to keep or give.Includes: Sexy Petal, Sexy Nude, and Brightening Pink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Booster Lip Gloss SPF 15 Trio!
Lellianne C.
Beauty Booster Lip Gloss SPF 15 Trio uploaded by Lellianne C.
Review for: Trish Mcevoy Beauty Booster Spf 15 Lip Gloss Trio - No Color
This lip gloss is great! It’s so luxurious and beautiful quality. It protects your lip from the sun and is nourishing as well. Great paired on top of lip stick or lip liner. You’ll love it!
Euniqueka  Y.
Beauty Booster Lip Gloss SPF 15 Trio uploaded by Euniqueka  Y.
Beauty Booster Lip Gloss SPF 15 Trio uploaded by Euniqueka  Y.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I just love these little glosses! They are perfect for just a small tint and shine. My favorite is sexy nude. I wish they were slightly bigger I’ve bought over 10 of these already! Definitely will be one of my favorite glosses!
Daniela C.
Miami
Lovely product it highlights your lips and it make them look very shiny. Love this product 100%
Laura V.
London, London
Review for: Trish Mcevoy Beauty Booster Spf 15 Lip Gloss Trio - No Color
Really strong and lasting colours and consistency. It does not disappoint as it does last you longer than most lipglosses. The shine is amazing.

Looking for your answer?