BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Alyssa N.
Houston
i am absolutely in love with the beauty blender, it has amazing value. However it is kind of pricey, i use this product every single day i do my makeup.
other brands make dupes but i feel that the beauty blender is a one of a kind. i am 100% satisfied with the product
Abbey P.
Franklin, OH
This product is a holy grail product. NO the off-brand ones never work the same! Its useable with almost all makeup, its slightly on the expensive side but lasts a long time with proper care! I love mine and highly recommend!
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
I can't believe I ever did my makeup without one of these! It blends out my makeup like a dream. This product is amazing and I use it on all of my clients as well. I am on my third beauty blender and will continue to use these!
Rosie P.
Tampa, FL
I have the pink one but I love this product, my makeup goes on flawless. I don't use anything else but this for blending in my foundation. Easy to use, very flexible for those difficult areas like the tear duct and the nose
MacKaylah F.
Morehead , KY
Honestly, I was skeptical about first trying the BeautyBlender, afraid it wouldn't be exactly what I wanted, but I'm so glad I did. It's helps my makeup go on flawlessly and help it blend. I have combination skin and it works wonders with my KVD foundation.
Alisa G.
This beauty blender is the best!! I use it every single day and it makes applying makeup so easy! i can tell a difference in how the makeup looks when using this blender and a dupe. I prefer this blender way more!!!
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
First time trying it out and I can't believe I was living without it lol. Leaves my makeup looking flawless and it's super easy to blend your foundation! It's $20 but it's worth it. If you love makeup I would so recommend it if you haven't tried it.
Viridiana P.
I've tried many other cheaper makeup sponges and none compare to the beauty blender. Something about this sponge just makes it so easy to blend and leave the skin looking amazing.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
This product is my favorite for applying my liquid foundation. Does not waste a lot of product and gives a flawless finish! Amazing!! I have tried cheaper versions, but they are no way comparable to this one!
Klarisa P.
Molalla, OR
BEST thing to blend your foundation. I used brushes for years but will never look back after using the beauty blender! Less product is needed, and blends for a flawless finish!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.