BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Alexis W.
Gilbert, AZ
I WILL MEVER USE ANOTHER MAKEUP APPLICATOR. I can't do my makeup without my BB anymore, it has completely changed the way I apply my foundation and concealer. I bought mine at Costco and will definitely be buying again!
Elizabeth D.
centerville
First off, it works really well at giving an airbrushed finish. The only problem I have with the beauty blender is that after certain amount of time the make up stops coming and the sponge starts to fall apart. They make special soap designed to clean your sponge but it's 20 dollars. When the sponge first came out it came with a mini soap to clean it but I guess the stopped doing that to make a profit.
Karissa C.
Springfield, OR
Its a great product! But dont think it is worth 20 dollars. The real techniques works just the same. Both are very soft and soak up all ur foundation. The real one is a little bouncier though. Over all good product. I would recommend the black one.Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Sameen L.
This is a summer must have. Surprisingly I was not a fan of beauty blenders, maybe because it didn't do what I wanted lol. I ventured out to the nude color and I love it, it's a summer essential because you can get a light, yet flawless coverage of foundation and concealer without looking heavy.
Annie P.
Houston , TX
I fell into the hype and well worth it! leaves your foundation looking natural! if your looking for full coverage a brush would be better. is it pricey? yes but if you take care of it and wash well it is worth it. i have yet to try any others but this is hands down better than a brush!
Kenzy P.
Big Rapids, MI
I love using my beauty blender. I've tried using other ones but they don't work as well. I bought mine off of wish for 2 or 3$. I use it almost every day. I was very satisfied by how good it works. I would recommend it to all my friends.
Diya P.
Paris, AR
I love this sponge because it doesn't absorb as much product as other sponges! It may be a little high in price but it equals in price to other sponges because the beauty blender absorbs less product. I recommend this product to everyone, it has changed how I put on makeup everyday!
Elizabeth C.
Palm Desert, CA
Mostly soaks up the product and is always dirty. I'd say it's a Petri dish of bacteria. I normally use brushes. I have oily acne skin. I usually use a beauty blender to cover up anything. If anyone has nice skin, go ahead and use this
Sonia H.
Wheatland, WY
The beauty blender has saved my life! Honestly before I found the beauty blender I have no idea what I was doing with my life when it came to blending my foundation and my concealer. Now trying to go back to just my fingers or little makeup sponge squares I can't lol
kristina w.
Alexandria, VA
The most amazing beauty product I have ever used. It is the only thing I use to apply my foundation and blend it out smoothly. No other brand compares to it. It is a little pricey but I believe is an awesome investment with amazing quality! I will never use anything else
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?