BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Seriously if you've never tried the actual beauty blender you are missing out! Yes it is a bit pricey for 1 sponge but it's totally worth it! I love this product. It blends out all my face makeup so smooth and perfectly and get even all of the hard to reach areas!
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I don't know what I did before I used the beauty blender!! My favorite is the pink, tan or black ! A little pricey when you think it's just a sponge! But such a bouncy wonderful little sponge ! Totally invest in it. You'll notice a difference in your foundation !
Navid R.
Santa Barbara , CA
I love this products they Last me so long and are so easy to wash and keep sanitized for every use must have in every makeup artists kit tried other brand they rip or just don't last as long worth your $$ Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blender
Melissa B.
Really nice to use with my makeup! I love the way it blends. It's soft, leaves my makeup looking natural on my face. The beauty blenders are expensive but once in awhile i like using them.
Isel N.
Glendale , AZ
Its awesome, I like how it blends in everything how it should be and to wash it, its pretty easy and fast the makeup doesnt stay on the sponge unless its not washed frequently.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
My fav. I will buy a million beauty blenders. And replace my brushes. I love how it gives my a flaws finish. And they so easy to clean and store. I own about 6 now. One in every color and size. I love mines.
Verenice A.
Presidio , TX
I honestly thought about buying a $20 sponge for so long. I tried less expensive sponges and did not fin anything special about them, until.... I tried the beauty blender. I was completely satisfied with it, it is the most perfect sponge.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
Even though this sponge works great I think it is hella overrated. You can get so many other sponges that work JUST as good and not have to pay around twenty dollars for it. If you like this get yourself a real techniques sponge. It's bomb
Karina A.
Own about 4 of them!! They work!!! Definitely worth the money!!! I love how flawless it leaves my foundation!! I honestly don't use anything else anymore! I also have the real techniques ones but it's not as good as this one!!! Highly recommend!!! They are easy to wash and blend so nicely!!!!!
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
I can't do foundation with anything else! The beauty blender makes my makeup look flawless. I also love the white color of this one because I can see the makeup on the sponge which means I can make sure it gets really really clean.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.