BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Annie P.
Houston , TX
I fell into the hype and well worth it! leaves your foundation looking natural! if your looking for full coverage a brush would be better. is it pricey? yes but if you take care of it and wash well it is worth it. i have yet to try any others but this is hands down better than a brush!
Diya P.
Paris, AR
I love this sponge because it doesn't absorb as much product as other sponges! It may be a little high in price but it equals in price to other sponges because the beauty blender absorbs less product. I recommend this product to everyone, it has changed how I put on makeup everyday!
Kenzy P.
Big Rapids, MI
I love using my beauty blender. I've tried using other ones but they don't work as well. I bought mine off of wish for 2 or 3$. I use it almost every day. I was very satisfied by how good it works. I would recommend it to all my friends.
Elizabeth C.
Palm Desert, CA
Mostly soaks up the product and is always dirty. I'd say it's a Petri dish of bacteria. I normally use brushes. I have oily acne skin. I usually use a beauty blender to cover up anything. If anyone has nice skin, go ahead and use this
Brooklyn H.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I am completely obssed with my beauty blender. I honestly have not used anouther brush or tool for foundation application. I also use the blender for my concealer and sometimes for conturing and highlighting. I do have combination (oily/dry) skin.
Bengali G.
Before using the Beauty Blender, I had a hard time blending foundation and concealer. I tried other products that claimed the same result as the Blender but hands down, Beauty Blender is the best.
kristina w.
Alexandria, VA
The most amazing beauty product I have ever used. It is the only thing I use to apply my foundation and blend it out smoothly. No other brand compares to it. It is a little pricey but I believe is an awesome investment with amazing quality! I will never use anything else
inma f.
Minden, NV
i think that's the best way to put my makeup on my face
i have dry skin but in the T zone is a little greaser
the rate between value and pricey is very good
i use it once in a week or more if i have an event, ever i makeup my face
i am very satisfied with the sponge
Sonia H.
Wheatland, WY
The beauty blender has saved my life! Honestly before I found the beauty blender I have no idea what I was doing with my life when it came to blending my foundation and my concealer. Now trying to go back to just my fingers or little makeup sponge squares I can't lol
DeShaunna W.
College Park, GA
One of the best beauty blenders I've ever tried.. Honestly. I think I use it too much, which is good because it's a good quality. I Do my makeup about 2-3 times a week and I use it almost 4 times per Face. It Was well worth the price, definitely would recommend.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.