BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Rachel V.
The perfect to to achieve a well blended makeup look. This sponge is more on the pricey side of things and while a good dupe can be found, i still prefer the beauty blender brand because it is so soft to the skin and best applies makeup for the perfect finish. My only complaint is that i have acne probe skin and I've noticed beauty blenders increase the amount of acne so make sure to keep them clean.
Jen W.
Omg this product is AMAZING!!! I use it for everything! To blend out concealer, blend out foundation, apply powder to bake, soak in powder products, etc! it is so good at making cakey makeup look flawless! I think the price is worth is... i was so on and off about buying it because it is a commitment to buy but i think it is %100 worth it. I always used off brand, "dupes" of the sponge but NOTHING i tried compared to the beauty blender!! it's awesome and i now have 3:)
Habec T.
Jacksonville , Fl
I love my beauty blender. The blender does soak up a bunch of foundation but keeps my face looking flawless. The price point is a little high but completely worth it. The blender doesn't leave you foundation streaky or patchy. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend it because I love it. When I first saw it I was like that is not worth it but now that I have my own I can't live with out it.
Tonya B.
Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blender I have been using a beauty blender for a year now to apply my foundation. I found my old way of applying foundation didn't work for me anymore since I now have mature skin. The beauty blender is perfect for blending my foundation so that it doesn't just sit in the wrinkles around my eyes.
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
Product of thee year for me! I don't know what I would do without a beauty blender. This little sponge gets my my face right every time. I use it every time I apply my foundation and concealer. I've bought a few so repeat offender sums me up. Now I think the price could be cheaper but I think it's worth it. I would recommend for the gals that love a perfectly blended face.
Audrianna C.
I've tried other beauty blenders before with no good luck. I purchased a real one and it has made all the difference in the world! I absolutely love the tool and is totally worth the money spent. I would recommend purchasing a real beauty blender and not a fake one. The difference is in the way the make up lasts all day! And it's super soft! I love my beauty blender.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
I do not know what was holding me back in purchasing this! BUY IT! IT IS AH-MAZING. The price was definitely holding me back and I was using sponges that were cheaper in the drugstore. But the beauty blender works differently. It gives me such a flawless, airbrushed finish. I love how it is soft and it expands after soaking it in water. It just works.
Elisa O.
How did I ever apply my makeup without my beauty blender? It does exactly what its name says it does. It does an amazing job at blending out my foundation, my concealer, everything. It helps my face look silky smooth and my foundation doesn't look patchy on my face at all. This is the first thing I reach for when I do my makeup.
Lindsay H.
Omaha, NE
This is an okay product. I know a lot of beauty gurus swear by this, but I don't see a huge difference. Maybe it's simply because I have more experience with brushes than this. The brushes I use are also cheaper than just one of these. I don't see the point in spending more on something that looks the same as my cheaper brushes.
elizah k.
I think the more expensive it is the better because I have tried a dollar store beauty blender and there really hard and they take a lot of product off product but the more expensive one there softer and they work really good
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?