BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Alexis W.
Gilbert, AZ
I WILL MEVER USE ANOTHER MAKEUP APPLICATOR. I can't do my makeup without my BB anymore, it has completely changed the way I apply my foundation and concealer. I bought mine at Costco and will definitely be buying again!
Krystin T.
ROCKFORD, IL
I just started using beauty blender in 2016. It definitely makes a difference from using a regular makeup sponge. I will not use just any sponge now that i have discovered beauty blender!! 100 % recommend this to everyone
Chaya B.
Game changer! Applies my foundation flawlessly. It does absorb a lot of the product therefore you will need to use more and will need to buy another more often. It is also very pricey but for me it is worth the splurge.
Elizabeth D.
centerville
First off, it works really well at giving an airbrushed finish. The only problem I have with the beauty blender is that after certain amount of time the make up stops coming and the sponge starts to fall apart. They make special soap designed to clean your sponge but it's 20 dollars. When the sponge first came out it came with a mini soap to clean it but I guess the stopped doing that to make a profit.
Karissa C.
Springfield, OR
Its a great product! But dont think it is worth 20 dollars. The real techniques works just the same. Both are very soft and soak up all ur foundation. The real one is a little bouncier though. Over all good product. I would recommend the black one.Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Criscynthia P.
I wish I could give this product 1 million stars!! I have been using the original beauty blenders for years and they never fail to impress! Works with any foundation and gives a flawless finish! This product never disappoints! Worth the splurge!
Sameen L.
This is a summer must have. Surprisingly I was not a fan of beauty blenders, maybe because it didn't do what I wanted lol. I ventured out to the nude color and I love it, it's a summer essential because you can get a light, yet flawless coverage of foundation and concealer without looking heavy.
Jalicia B.
Orlando, FL
I just recently purchased a Beauty Blender from Sephora with my first big makeup purchase as an adult. I love that it is reusable and you can also wash it. It was a great price and worth it for the value. I also use it sometimes to line my eyes with a shadow! Fantastic product and I think it should be a staple in everyone's makeup bag!
Annie P.
Houston , TX
I fell into the hype and well worth it! leaves your foundation looking natural! if your looking for full coverage a brush would be better. is it pricey? yes but if you take care of it and wash well it is worth it. i have yet to try any others but this is hands down better than a brush!
Diya P.
Paris, AR
I love this sponge because it doesn't absorb as much product as other sponges! It may be a little high in price but it equals in price to other sponges because the beauty blender absorbs less product. I recommend this product to everyone, it has changed how I put on makeup everyday!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.