BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Angelica M.
Beauty blenders are the most best way to blend in your makeup without looking cakey or extra. It does an amazing job at blending your makeup and leaving a flawless finish. The 20$ price is definitely worth it since you can use it for almost everything!!
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
Product of thee year for me! I don't know what I would do without a beauty blender. This little sponge gets my my face right every time. I use it every time I apply my foundation and concealer. I've bought a few so repeat offender sums me up. Now I think the price could be cheaper but I think it's worth it. I would recommend for the gals that love a perfectly blended face.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
I love my beauty blender. I don't know how I applied make up without it. My first beauty blender I bought almost 2 years ago and still have today it's pink and the color did bleed a little so it's losing its color so I bought a new nude beauty blender. I love it and I'm so excited I definitely recommend this product.
Audrianna C.
I've tried other beauty blenders before with no good luck. I purchased a real one and it has made all the difference in the world! I absolutely love the tool and is totally worth the money spent. I would recommend purchasing a real beauty blender and not a fake one. The difference is in the way the make up lasts all day! And it's super soft! I love my beauty blender.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
I do not know what was holding me back in purchasing this! BUY IT! IT IS AH-MAZING. The price was definitely holding me back and I was using sponges that were cheaper in the drugstore. But the beauty blender works differently. It gives me such a flawless, airbrushed finish. I love how it is soft and it expands after soaking it in water. It just works.
Arianna G.
I had the Real Techniques sponge before I got the original Beauty Blender, and honestly nothing can compare to this one. I have to use it EVERY DAY. It applies foundation & concealer flawless-ly. I recommend this product soo much, everyone should have one.
Kara A.
Paducah, KY
This has been my ride or die beauty product that I cannot live without! It's a little pricey but you pay for quality! I used to use the Real Techniques brand but it definitely does not compare to this product. I've had it for almost a year and haven't had to replace it. It washes easy, blends foundation beautifully and has no flaws (after washing it many many times!) I love this, I will never go back to another!
Elisa O.
How did I ever apply my makeup without my beauty blender? It does exactly what its name says it does. It does an amazing job at blending out my foundation, my concealer, everything. It helps my face look silky smooth and my foundation doesn't look patchy on my face at all. This is the first thing I reach for when I do my makeup.
Lindsay H.
Omaha, NE
This is an okay product. I know a lot of beauty gurus swear by this, but I don't see a huge difference. Maybe it's simply because I have more experience with brushes than this. The brushes I use are also cheaper than just one of these. I don't see the point in spending more on something that looks the same as my cheaper brushes.
elizah k.
I think the more expensive it is the better because I have tried a dollar store beauty blender and there really hard and they take a lot of product off product but the more expensive one there softer and they work really good
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.