BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Maribel R.
Manteno, IL
This was my first beauty blender and I was hooked after that! Will never go back to just using cotton again
Amy A.
I received this in my birch box, and loved it. I buy them now every few months, just don't like the price.
Maria V.
Mecca, CA
A product that is a must, so comfy
And such good quality!
Absolutely recommend this
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I just recently tried this beauty blender sponge and thought it did a nice job blending the foundation smoothly and I even tried it on my concealer with good results. I really have no complaints about the sponge itself, I just wish they price was less. I have tried others with equal results that are priced lower.  Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
L F.
There is a lot of sponges in the beauty market but none of them works like the real deal Beautyblender Pure Beauty Blender. I have the pink one and I have been taking care of it after every use and it lasted forever. My foundation looks flawless and my skin looks smooth. Price is worth it. I love the original Beauty Blender than any others!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got the mini beauty blender in my august Sephora play. I find the mini is good for concealer and getting in the small tight areas of my face. It is expands a lot when wet and dries pretty quickly.i find that it's more springy than other beauty sponges and find it easier to bounce it across my face. I can see why it goes for the price that it is.
Make U.
spring
Makes 10000000% better than any other brush or beauty blender for my skin type sometimes gets dry and oily so it works well for both types of skins I use my beauty blender every day whenever I put make up on and you can find the beauty blender on the website and you should go buy it it's worth your money💖
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
I know cause I thought the same thing $20 bucks for a sponge but you have no idea this sponge makes your foundation go a long way and makes your foundation lay perfectly with it I also use this to set my face with powder which works amazing! I promise you use it once you will get hooked! My sponges last a couple month and I clean them once a week if not more and they feel brand new after every wash! Love it worth the money!
Chanel R.
I love this blender. Is so versatile and easy to use in the face. I like the fact that it gets big when you wet it. (Your suppose to wet it before use) i use this to apply my foundation and it goes on super easy. I also use it to blend on my highlight don't really contour but rather highlight area that the sub hits the most for me. And it works. Gives a natural glow. Over all but this blender. Well worth the 20 bucks
dawn m.
It’s ok. For twenty dollars I was expecting something otherworldly but it’s a sponge and it’s ok. I use real techniques get the two pack and it lasts me six months just fine. Same texture less expensive.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?