BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Veronica B.
Dallas, TX
Seriously? The Brand X beauty blender worked just as well, and I could actually clean it. This sponge absorbs up so much of my foundation, it's a wonder any gets on my face. No wonder everyone boasts about even coverage. And cleaning the darn thing is IMPOSSIBLE. I've tried EVERYTHING: BB soap, Ivory soap, baby shampoo, castille soap, hand soap, tea tree oil. The thing is gross. I really don't even want to use it again. The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, which is only $6.99, is far superior.
Ivanna G.
Beauty blenders have been a hot topic for a while now, and with a wide variety of "dupes" everyone wants to know what the big deal is. First of all the beauty blender doesn't absorb product. It applies your liquid foundations flawlessly. No other beauty tool besides morphe brushes does such an amazing job. Even when i use a morphe brush to apply my foundation i still go over it with a beauty blender. For me beauty blenders are something every makeup user should invest in, mine lasts up to 1 year.
Rachel V.
The perfect to to achieve a well blended makeup look. This sponge is more on the pricey side of things and while a good dupe can be found, i still prefer the beauty blender brand because it is so soft to the skin and best applies makeup for the perfect finish. My only complaint is that i have acne probe skin and I've noticed beauty blenders increase the amount of acne so make sure to keep them clean.
Tessa W.
Omg this product is AMAZING!!! I use it for everything! To blend out concealer, blend out foundation, apply powder to bake, soak in powder products, etc! it is so good at making cakey makeup look flawless! I think the price is worth is... i was so on and off about buying it because it is a commitment to buy but i think it is %100 worth it. I always used off brand, "dupes" of the sponge but NOTHING i tried compared to the beauty blender!! it's awesome and i now have 3:)
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got the mini beauty blender in my august Sephora play. I find the mini is good for concealer and getting in the small tight areas of my face. It is expands a lot when wet and dries pretty quickly.i find that it's more springy than other beauty sponges and find it easier to bounce it across my face. I can see why it goes for the price that it is.
Make U.
spring
Makes 10000000% better than any other brush or beauty blender for my skin type sometimes gets dry and oily so it works well for both types of skins I use my beauty blender every day whenever I put make up on and you can find the beauty blender on the website and you should go buy it it's worth your money💖
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
I know cause I thought the same thing $20 bucks for a sponge but you have no idea this sponge makes your foundation go a long way and makes your foundation lay perfectly with it I also use this to set my face with powder which works amazing! I promise you use it once you will get hooked! My sponges last a couple month and I clean them once a week if not more and they feel brand new after every wash! Love it worth the money!
Chanel R.
I love this blender. Is so versatile and easy to use in the face. I like the fact that it gets big when you wet it. (Your suppose to wet it before use) i use this to apply my foundation and it goes on super easy. I also use it to blend on my highlight don't really contour but rather highlight area that the sub hits the most for me. And it works. Gives a natural glow. Over all but this blender. Well worth the 20 bucks
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
Can I give this 10 stars?! If I could say one makeup product has changed the game for me.. it's the BeautyBlender! I won't apply makeup without it. The sponge is so gentle on the skin and it's great to make sure you don't look "cakey" or apply too much. I also use the smaller one to press in concealer around the eyes. I cannot recommend this product enough!!
Habec T.
Jacksonville , Fl
I love my beauty blender. The blender does soak up a bunch of foundation but keeps my face looking flawless. The price point is a little high but completely worth it. The blender doesn't leave you foundation streaky or patchy. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend it because I love it. When I first saw it I was like that is not worth it but now that I have my own I can't live with out it.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.