BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
dawn m.
It’s ok. For twenty dollars I was expecting something otherworldly but it’s a sponge and it’s ok. I use real techniques get the two pack and it lasts me six months just fine. Same texture less expensive.
doris a.
I love to use the beauty blender more then using a foundation brush because I feel like the beauty blender doesn't leave any brush streaks or any lines I might use a harder brush for after km done using the beauty blender
Mushrat I.
Queens
This is one of the best products to use for applying foundation, beauty blender really does the job for the makeup to apply flawlessly. I absolutely love it. Very easy to apply or use. Very Satisfied!
Dayana V.
Ok, I was a little skeptical about purchasing a $20 sponge to blend my make up in the beginning, I'm not going to lie. I mean who wouldn't be, that's pricey. But let me tell you, it's has made blending SO easy for me. It's amazing what this little sponge can do. I use my Anastasia cream contour and omg, it blends so easy! Yes there's dupes out there , like my favorite the real techniques sponge, and it's such a great sponge, but I do work a little more to blend. If you're willing to make an investment on the beauty blender, I say DO IT
Nicole A.
The beauty blender is my number 1 tool to use while I apply foundation and concealer it blends out everything so beautifully and smooth and it doesn't take long at all then it would with a brush it does tend to sheer out the foundation a tad bit but I just apply one more coat of foundation if I really need It and the best part is I don't look cakey thanks to the beauty blender! If you don't have this sponge I really recommend you purchasing it. It's worth it
Jennifer C.
Dallas, TX
I didn't believe that these BB sponges were anything special until I tried one. Way better coverage than your fingertips and much easier to use than a brush -- I'll never go back to anything else. And if you think it's just like any other sponge -- you're wrong. There's something magical about the BB sponge -- especially when damp. My only complaint is the price and that they end up dying/tearing/breaking down after a few months.
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
It just doesn't get better than a beauty blender sponge. I use this product primarily to blend my concealer, but I also use it to blend in my foundation as well as any contouring that I do. Hint to using the beauty blender is to get it damp. Run it under water and then wring it our before you use it, I did not know this when i first bought the product. It helps add moister to your skin and better blend your products!
Brittany E.
I LIVE for my beauty blender! It helps keep me from caking my foundation on. In certain troublesome areas where you might need more product, this helps build those areas. It truly lives up to its "blending" name. My foundation goes on evenly and smoothly. I prefer to use mine when it's damp, because it gives a more natural finish. #contest
Vallee M.
I have extremely sensitive skin so any time I used a brush it irritated me. I was very lucky to find the beauty blender single! I use it to apply my bare minerals pressed powder. I love how it effortlessly and flawlessly applies my Foundation. It's also very easy to keep clean; I do not use the beauty blender cleanser. I use a fragrance-free handmade soap to wash the makeup off of the blender.
Veronica B.
Dallas, TX
Seriously? The Brand X beauty blender worked just as well, and I could actually clean it. This sponge absorbs up so much of my foundation, it's a wonder any gets on my face. No wonder everyone boasts about even coverage. And cleaning the darn thing is IMPOSSIBLE. I've tried EVERYTHING: BB soap, Ivory soap, baby shampoo, castille soap, hand soap, tea tree oil. The thing is gross. I really don't even want to use it again. The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, which is only $6.99, is far superior.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.