BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Staci W.
Wimbledon, London
I call this my secret weapon, I couldn't do my makeup without it! They're super easy to clean and dry out which makes them last FOREVER!! I've had the same one for over a year and it's still in perfect condition.
Angeli B.
S Chesterfld, VA
Love this product so much! It's really great for spreading my foundation out so it doesn't create a bad look. It makes everything look even. It's soft on my skin. It doesn't tear. It really does a phenomenal job
Ginger A.
I resisted trying this for the longest time. I thought it would just soak up my foundation, but I was wrong. It is the prefect tool for flawless application. Wet it, squeeze it out and you're good to go.
Bengali G.
Before using the Beauty Blender, I had a hard time blending foundation and concealer. I tried other products that claimed the same result as the Blender but hands down, Beauty Blender is the best.
Yanira C.
Está esponja es lo mejor su calidad para mi es incomparable una suavidad unica para aplicar la base y para usar con otros productos también en una sola palabra la describiría como "única"
Caysie Y.
Tulsa, OK
I like the beauty blender and it blends flawlessly. I've tried cheaper alternatives and they did not live up to the original. My only problem is that it can be difficult to get clean.
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
Really squishy 😍 and comes in many colours too ! I've tried the off brands beauty blender and it's nothing like it. Yes $20 for this thing is expensive but I think it worth it .
Rusti H.
I've tried many brands and always come back to this. I think out of the beams I've tried is the best this far. Easy blending in less time. And are only $20 at sephora.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Love how well these distribute foundations evenly without it being too thick. I use this almost everyday and love it. Definitely worth anyone trying!
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love my beauty blender. Blends my foundation perfectly. Blends my concealer amazing. Gives me a flawless finish
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?