BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
Woohoo I finally got the famous Beauty Blender and can I say it does not disappoint. I purchased from BIRCHBOX . It's brilliant. Blends perfectly. Doesn't soak in and hold productike other blending sponges. I will definitely buy again
Suvana H.
Cape Town
I love beauty blenders but they absorb so much product however they can be used well when wet. They are a fair price and work well on any skin type. I love using them with my concealer. It's a definite must for any make up fanatic
Loora-Eliise K.
My world changed when I tried this Beauty Blender. I have always struggled with square sponges and I never had the result I wanted. Beauty Blender is really must-have product!
Jessica M.
Works great, doesn't waste too much product. The only things to be aware of is to make sure it can dry out between uses and is cleaned frequently. I also purchased the cleaning kit and it has worked perfectly for me.
Fabiola B.
This was my first Beauty blender to use and I loved It!! It's smooth but firm And it's just perfect to smudge. I would buy it all over again . I bought it online at a very good price, the quality it's just awesome
Holly C.
Love this sponge! It's one of the best blending tools to use. I use this EVERY single day to help blend my concealer, foundation and also highlight! It is a very easy tool to use and I would 10000000.99% buy again!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Jodie M.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
You see all those dupes out there, and you think they are all the same as it's only a sponge at the end of the day. But it's really not. This sponge is really worth buying. It blends your makeup wonderfully!
Beauty blenders are amazing . They press the product into your skin. They are
So easy to use. They make your skin look even and don't leave streaks. I would recommend this product 100% . It's amazing and I use mine everyday. Love it !
Abbie D.
London, Kent
Beautifull sponge that leaves your make up application flawless, purchased at boots and payed £15 for it, worth the money 100%, really soft on the skin and super easy to keep clean, would repurchase.
f2a3 س.
Al daher
It's so easy to apply foundation on. Or you can blend you countor with this beauty blender. You can blend your highlight. It make your life easier. Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.