BY BEAUTYBLENDER #19 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
may a.
Cairo nasr city
Perfect one and i highly recommend it to you all it is awesome one and I love it make blend so easy and high quality😍😍
asmaa a.
ajman
I like this beauty blender i use it from long time so i want to buy more of this product i love it .........m
Antonia M.
The foundation is perfectly applied to this sponge. The appearance of make-up is natural.
Jenelle H.
New Waterford, NS
I love my beauty blender. Makes for a simple perfectly blended foundation application
Julia M.
Burnaby, BC
This sponge is truly magic! I always get a cakey looking nose after a long night. I brought this sponge along with me and sprayed it with some Smash box primer water and dabbed it across my nose and it totally smoothed out the cakey look. I use it now as my foundation applicator. I also use it to cover up tattoos for my clients and it works like magic.
Meisa R.
Toronto
Holy grail of sponges - the absolute best. I purchased this from Sephora a few years ago and since have repurchased, it's the only sponge I'll use. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it, you get what you pay for. It blends amazingly without absorbing too much of your product. I would definitely recommend purchasing the Beauty blender cleanser with it to increase its longevity and to keep it clean. Highly recommend.
Jasmine G.
Ive tried both the real techniques sponge and the beauty blender, and I have to say I absolutely love my beauty blender, it gives a perfect easy streak free finish and the way it bounces off my skin is amazing, I would recommended to anyone and paying that extra money for the beauty blender, it's honestly a blessing, and even like for best use damp but after I've dampened it it still feels incredibly soft where as the real technique sponge still felt quite hard,hope this review helps anyone confused and someone that struggles to want to spend money!! Also I'm from the uk so this cost me £16 and its black.
Jessica L.
I forgot whose makeup tutorial I was watching, but they applied their concealer so flawlessly with the Beauty Blender that I had to finally pick one up for myself. I’ve used it a few times so far and I’ve really been liking it! It blends my NARS Creamy Concealer really smoothly and I don’t know how I used to go without it.
Loora-Eliise K.
My world changed when I tried this Beauty Blender. I have always struggled with square sponges and I never had the result I wanted. Beauty Blender is really must-have product!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.