BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Carole H.
Edmonton, Alberta
When I first started using the beauty blender I loved it and it applies your foundation on so perfectly but than I realized it takes a lot of ur foundation too so you are kind of wasting it, overall I am satisfied with how good you skin looks after using it.
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
This applies make up flawlessly and it's my favourite tool to apply foundation with. It is on the pricey side which I do think is a bit ridiculous but it's a good product so I guess it's expected. I use mine every day and I definitely recommend.
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Great blender! Has to be damp otherwise soaks up product. Easy to work with and being egg shaped means if you use the fatter end you can blend quickly or the tapered end and get into those harder to cover areas like eyes and side of the nose. Works well with liquid foundation and powder for setting. And im sure alot of other products also
Oyin B.
Basildon , Essex
This beauty blender is a game changer, i have been using this beauty blender for a while now and i am never going back. I use it to blend my foundation and under eye concealer, i get a flawless application every time.
Vivian T.
Calgary
I apply my foundation with a foundation brush from Morphe brushes. Then I use my beauty blender to blend my concealer. You have to use it when it's damp not too wet and not dry. One thing I don't like about it is it soak too much product in it and it's easy to tear apart when you wash it after a few times.
sophia c.
I have two beauty blendera but not the original:(( i bought it at shopee online store and first the smell of the blender smells like the ink of the pen and not really that soft but when i wet it.. it became better!! but i know this beauty blender works and this is really soft than the replica ofcourse so you guys should try this
Melina S.
mexico city
I'm giving this 3 stars because, I know I know, it's a really good makeup applicator but o think it's a little overpriced and mine when it came in the mail it was broke, like had a little cut and they wont change it
Si I was pretty mad about that
Kadene R.
Kingston
Affordable, easy to use and it is great to have more than five of them. Easy to use on the face and I bought at a makeup store in my country. I use it every time I wear my makeup. Definitely recommend this to any girl.
Frankie N.
Use it everyday when I do my makeup. In my opinion this is the best beauty blender out there. I use to always use the real techniques one it got dirty and it lost its sponginess really quickly. I will definitely re purchase this beauty blender I absolutely love it!
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
Woohoo I finally got the famous Beauty Blender and can I say it does not disappoint. I purchased from BIRCHBOX . It's brilliant. Blends perfectly. Doesn't soak in and hold productike other blending sponges. I will definitely buy again
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.