BY BEAUTYBLENDER #17 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
  • "Love my beauty blender. Blends my foundation perfectly. Blends my concealer amazing. Gives me a flawless finish" in 152 reviews
Bailey S.
Loved this brand bc they are easy to use and durable. Not too expensive and last forever if you clean them well
Genesis A.
My one and only sponge , only one I’ve been using . If you want to spend money on a good sponge this is it .
Casey 😜.
Clarkston, Mi
Love my beauty blender! I was skeptical at first and then received one in a box, now I cannot be without one!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
i like it very much because it diffuses very well the bases and correctors. And alzó to apply loose powders
Maribel R.
Manteno, IL
This was my first beauty blender and I was hooked after that! Will never go back to just using cotton again
Amy A.
I received this in my birch box, and loved it. I buy them now every few months, just don't like the price.
Katy C.
Frankfort IL
Absolutely love this it's great for any make up foundation powder creams concealers very flawless finish
Quetzalli H.
Sparks, NV
Super soft and blends my foundation and conceal out evenly. I love that you can use it both damp and dry.
Madison L.
Blythe, California
Definitely works great, in love with this blender and decently priced! Nice packaging and a cute look!
Shirley T.
Great sponge and easy to apply makeup with and also easy to clean
I purchase at Sephora to try it out
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.