BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Lauren B.
London
I am not a great fan of this tool. I think it’s pretty unhygienic and is a pain to go and have to damp down before applying makeup. That said it does apply your foundation nicely, however I feel a brush or your fingers does the job just as well
marie m.
london, london
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this beauty blender!! It applies the foundation on so nicely and looks flawless. Some brushes can make it look cakey but with this it gives good coverage and makes it feel super light and looks more natural!
Aleshia T.
Toronto
THIS IS A #1 MAKEUP PRODUCT FOR EVERYONE! No matter who you are or your level of makeup this will step up your game! No matter what foundation, cc cream, bb cream or tinted moisturizer I use I use this. I would use a different foundation, bronzer, mascara, highlight etc but I would not trade this product for a different sponge or brush! No stroke marks, no uneven application of makeup just a flawless "your skin but better look". This product is so hyped up and it's worth it! I use these for powders and liquids just damping before using! I love this product and think the price is reasonable compared to the prices of brushes that don't do as good of a job! I don't find it absorbs very makeup but I do find it makes the product absorb and blend perfectly into the skin. It is doesn't tuck or drag skin when applying like some brushes did for me. My only suggestion is to get a darker coloured one because you can see the tint of the product on the sponge after a while. I love waking up and applying with this fun product and find it easy to ever miss a spot with this.. I just can say enough good about this!
Dawn P.
So ever since I started using a beauty blender a few years ago I have never looked back! I can't fault the way it applies my foundation/concealer in the slightest! I always use the blender damp and my base always looks flawless after using the beauty blender. I actually use the nude blender but I couldn't find it on here to review. The nude one is more suited to applying liquid foundations which is why I love it! I previously used the real techniques sponge but I found myself buying a new one every few weeks where as with the beauty blender you get much better value for money because it lasts a lot longer! Couldn't recommend this product enough! You can find it online directly from beauty blender website or beauty bay (where you get free delivery), cult beauty or space nk :)
Crystal G.
Barrie, ON
Total game changer for me when I was told to use this beauty blender from a MUA. I haven't gone back to anything else! It creates a flawless look and I feel like I use less makeup and it leaves my hands clean! Definitely will be continuing its use well into 2017 and years to come! Also always be sure to wash it after with warm water and a gentle soap cleanser!
noussa r.
I have extremely sensitive skin so any time I used a brush it irritated me. I was very lucky to find the beauty blender single! I use it to apply my bare minerals pressed powder. I love how it effortlessly and flawlessly applies my Foundation. It's also very easy to keep clean; I do not use the beauty blender cleanser. I use a fragrance-free handmade soap to wash the makeup off of the blender. "
Jessica L.
I forgot whose makeup tutorial I was watching, but they applied their concealer so flawlessly with the Beauty Blender that I had to finally pick one up for myself. I’ve used it a few times so far and I’ve really been liking it! It blends my NARS Creamy Concealer really smoothly and I don’t know how I used to go without it.
Elishea G.
edinburgh
The beauty blender is a sponge used to apply different makeup products, this sponge is really soft and squishy and very easy to use, the packaging that comes with the beauty blender is really secure and easy to access. I refer this sponge to the real techniques sponge even though this beauty blender is a bit pricey
Sheena P.
Dubai
Why did it ever take me so long to buy a beauty blender?

So I tried every dupe before actually buying a beauty blender. Only when I used the real thing did I know and understand the difference. The brand was not extensively available in my home country hence I always purchased dupes in the local stores.

Now in Dubai, the product is widely available and has become a permanent item in my kit.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.