BY BEAUTYBLENDER #19 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Kadene R.
Kingston
Affordable, easy to use and it is great to have more than five of them. Easy to use on the face and I bought at a makeup store in my country. I use it every time I wear my makeup. Definitely recommend this to any girl.
Frankie N.
Use it everyday when I do my makeup. In my opinion this is the best beauty blender out there. I use to always use the real techniques one it got dirty and it lost its sponginess really quickly. I will definitely re purchase this beauty blender I absolutely love it!
Suvana H.
Cape Town
I love beauty blenders but they absorb so much product however they can be used well when wet. They are a fair price and work well on any skin type. I love using them with my concealer. It's a definite must for any make up fanatic
Jessica M.
Works great, doesn't waste too much product. The only things to be aware of is to make sure it can dry out between uses and is cleaned frequently. I also purchased the cleaning kit and it has worked perfectly for me.
Fabiola B.
This was my first Beauty blender to use and I loved It!! It's smooth but firm And it's just perfect to smudge. I would buy it all over again . I bought it online at a very good price, the quality it's just awesome
Iris V.
I have been using beauty blender by half-year and i can't be happier with the results that leaves in my skin.
I notice the difference with the others sponges and no one leaves a perfect result like this.
I'mtotally satisfied with this product.
Holly C.
Love this sponge! It's one of the best blending tools to use. I use this EVERY single day to help blend my concealer, foundation and also highlight! It is a very easy tool to use and I would 10000000.99% buy again!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Beauty blenders are amazing . They press the product into your skin. They are
So easy to use. They make your skin look even and don't leave streaks. I would recommend this product 100% . It's amazing and I use mine everyday. Love it !
Abbie D.
London, Kent
Beautifull sponge that leaves your make up application flawless, purchased at boots and payed £15 for it, worth the money 100%, really soft on the skin and super easy to keep clean, would repurchase.
Ashley C.
North York, ON
This beauty sponge is awesome just make sure you follow the directions! Wet the sponge a bit and then use it. It works perfectly and doesn't absorb all your product!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.