BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Dawn P.
So ever since I started using a beauty blender a few years ago I have never looked back! I can't fault the way it applies my foundation/concealer in the slightest! I always use the blender damp and my base always looks flawless after using the beauty blender. I actually use the nude blender but I couldn't find it on here to review. The nude one is more suited to applying liquid foundations which is why I love it! I previously used the real techniques sponge but I found myself buying a new one every few weeks where as with the beauty blender you get much better value for money because it lasts a lot longer! Couldn't recommend this product enough! You can find it online directly from beauty blender website or beauty bay (where you get free delivery), cult beauty or space nk :)
noussa r.
I have extremely sensitive skin so any time I used a brush it irritated me. I was very lucky to find the beauty blender single! I use it to apply my bare minerals pressed powder. I love how it effortlessly and flawlessly applies my Foundation. It's also very easy to keep clean; I do not use the beauty blender cleanser. I use a fragrance-free handmade soap to wash the makeup off of the blender. "
Elishea G.
edinburgh
The beauty blender is a sponge used to apply different makeup products, this sponge is really soft and squishy and very easy to use, the packaging that comes with the beauty blender is really secure and easy to access. I refer this sponge to the real techniques sponge even though this beauty blender is a bit pricey
Sheena P.
Dubai
Why did it ever take me so long to buy a beauty blender?

So I tried every dupe before actually buying a beauty blender. Only when I used the real thing did I know and understand the difference. The brand was not extensively available in my home country hence I always purchased dupes in the local stores.

Now in Dubai, the product is widely available and has become a permanent item in my kit.
Claudia C.
With the beauty blender your maje up routine its easier than before with the others sponges.
I only need a single sponge, i think if you know the correct way to use it, you dont need more.

The material of beauty blender its the big difference between the others and the dupes. So worth it spend a little more for good tools.
Amy C.
Kildrum , Cumbernauld
Best beauty blender! I always apply my foundation and concealer with a beauty blender and have tried several different brands and this is by far the best one! It's so easy to blend and leaves your foundation sitting so nice. It is a bit pricey but worth the money, it is also really easy to clean I just clean mine in a glass of warm water and some soap and it looks brand new again!
Carole H.
Edmonton, Alberta
When I first started using the beauty blender I loved it and it applies your foundation on so perfectly but than I realized it takes a lot of ur foundation too so you are kind of wasting it, overall I am satisfied with how good you skin looks after using it.
Vivian T.
Calgary
I apply my foundation with a foundation brush from Morphe brushes. Then I use my beauty blender to blend my concealer. You have to use it when it's damp not too wet and not dry. One thing I don't like about it is it soak too much product in it and it's easy to tear apart when you wash it after a few times.
sophia c.
I have two beauty blendera but not the original:(( i bought it at shopee online store and first the smell of the blender smells like the ink of the pen and not really that soft but when i wet it.. it became better!! but i know this beauty blender works and this is really soft than the replica ofcourse so you guys should try this
Melina S.
mexico city
I'm giving this 3 stars because, I know I know, it's a really good makeup applicator but o think it's a little overpriced and mine when it came in the mail it was broke, like had a little cut and they wont change it
Si I was pretty mad about that
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.