BY BEAUTYBLENDER #20 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the original beauty blender! It spreads my foundation flawlessly and blends my concealer with ease. It doesn’t soak up a lot of product and just bounces off the skin. I have been highly satisfied and it is worth every penny!
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this product until it actually ripped! I felt like for the price the product should not get any tears and it literally happen days after I bought it! Return was easy at Sephora- may try it again in the future!
Taeler S.
Argyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok I will admit .. I was a dollar tree beauty sponge girl. I just couldn't see myself spending this kind of money on a sponge. I WAS WRONG !!! I will never go back to just any ol beauty sponge. I was given a beauty blender to try out and what a difference!! #worthit
Verenice A.
Presidio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly thought about buying a $20 sponge for so long. I tried less expensive sponges and did not fin anything special about them, until.... I tried the beauty blender. I was completely satisfied with it, it is the most perfect sponge.
Leigh Ann F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Beauty Blenders. I use it to apply foundation, concealer and under eye setting powder. It is so versatile and makeup looks so much better when applied with this product. I have purchased this over and over!
Tayla E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An innovative and life changing product - a little over priced when can get one with real techniques for cheaper - but still good cause it lasts a little while & has a great effect. I would definitely recommend.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate the beauty blender. It is way too over priced and is not worth it. It was a waste of money. It isnt dense enough to get my foundation on just like i like it. I would never waste my money on it again.
Ingrid P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must in anyone's makeup bag!! It is tue softest sponge out there and it melts the makeup into your skin giving you an airbrush effect. If you don't have it, go get it. You won't be disappointed.
Shelby C.
Albany
Honestly, I don't know why everyone hypes this sponge up. My real techniques one and my eco tools sponge is way better than the beauty blender. Waste of twenty dollars. However this is just my
opinion. :)
dawn m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s ok. For twenty dollars I was expecting something otherworldly but it’s a sponge and it’s ok. I use real techniques get the two pack and it lasts me six months just fine. Same texture less expensive.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?