BY BEAUTYBLENDER #19 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
beautyblender original makeup sponge these sponges are my go to sponges 😍 they blend in all your make up really well giving you a flawless finish compared to other sponges I've used in the past I would definitely recommend they're worth the money.
Ellen L.
Norwich, Norfolk
This applies make up flawlessly and it's my favourite tool to apply foundation with. It is on the pricey side which I do think is a bit ridiculous but it's a good product so I guess it's expected. I use mine every day and I definitely recommend.
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Great blender! Has to be damp otherwise soaks up product. Easy to work with and being egg shaped means if you use the fatter end you can blend quickly or the tapered end and get into those harder to cover areas like eyes and side of the nose. Works well with liquid foundation and powder for setting. And im sure alot of other products also
Oyin B.
Basildon , Essex
This beauty blender is a game changer, i have been using this beauty blender for a while now and i am never going back. I use it to blend my foundation and under eye concealer, i get a flawless application every time.
Cristina A.
Bucharest
without the beauty blender i’m nothing, I can’t live without the beauty blender!!! I always use it for my fondation, concealer, creamy contour and lose powder, and it does his job so well!!! I recommend the beauty blender with all my love!!! I hope you like the beauty blender as much as I do!!!
marie m.
london, london
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Laura K.
Pontarddulais, Swansea
Woohoo I finally got the famous Beauty Blender and can I say it does not disappoint. I purchased from BIRCHBOX . It's brilliant. Blends perfectly. Doesn't soak in and hold productike other blending sponges. I will definitely buy again
f2a3 س.
Al daher
It's so easy to apply foundation on. Or you can blend you countor with this beauty blender. You can blend your highlight. It make your life easier. Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this beauty blender!! It applies the foundation on so nicely and looks flawless. Some brushes can make it look cakey but with this it gives good coverage and makes it feel super light and looks more natural!
Aleshia T.
Toronto
THIS IS A #1 MAKEUP PRODUCT FOR EVERYONE! No matter who you are or your level of makeup this will step up your game! No matter what foundation, cc cream, bb cream or tinted moisturizer I use I use this. I would use a different foundation, bronzer, mascara, highlight etc but I would not trade this product for a different sponge or brush! No stroke marks, no uneven application of makeup just a flawless "your skin but better look". This product is so hyped up and it's worth it! I use these for powders and liquids just damping before using! I love this product and think the price is reasonable compared to the prices of brushes that don't do as good of a job! I don't find it absorbs very makeup but I do find it makes the product absorb and blend perfectly into the skin. It is doesn't tuck or drag skin when applying like some brushes did for me. My only suggestion is to get a darker coloured one because you can see the tint of the product on the sponge after a while. I love waking up and applying with this fun product and find it easy to ever miss a spot with this.. I just can say enough good about this!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.