BY BEAUTYBLENDER #20 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
The best makeup sponge there is. Gives me a flawless application and is very easy to clean. Well worth the price.
Ali B.
Definitely a great blending sponge, but for something that I need to discard after three months, it’s expensive.
Heather S.
Best makeup tool in my arsenal! Blends my products seamlessly. I'd recommend this to Every Woman on the planet.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love my beauty blender. Blends my foundation perfectly. Blends my concealer amazing. Gives me a flawless finish
Danielle H.
Byron, GA
I have 2 of these in black and I absolutely love them. Easy too clean and way to use. Definately worth 20 bucks
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
i like it very much because it diffuses very well the bases and correctors. And alzó to apply loose powders
Amy A.
I received this in my birch box, and loved it. I buy them now every few months, just don't like the price.
Maribel R.
Manteno, IL
This was my first beauty blender and I was hooked after that! Will never go back to just using cotton again
Katy C.
Frankfort IL
Absolutely love this it's great for any make up foundation powder creams concealers very flawless finish
Madison L.
Blythe, California
Definitely works great, in love with this blender and decently priced! Nice packaging and a cute look!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.