BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Katie W.
Pioneer
Best application for foundation! Smooths everything out for a flawless face! Foundation doesn't appear cakey after using this. I use it everyday. It's a life saver! Would recommend.
Krystin T.
ROCKFORD, IL
I just started using beauty blender in 2016. It definitely makes a difference from using a regular makeup sponge. I will not use just any sponge now that i have discovered beauty blender!! 100 % recommend this to everyone
Jennifer C.
Dallas, TX
I didn't believe that these BB sponges were anything special until I tried one. Way better coverage than your fingertips and much easier to use than a brush -- I'll never go back to anything else. And if you think it's just like any other sponge -- you're wrong. There's something magical about the BB sponge -- especially when damp. My only complaint is the price and that they end up dying/tearing/breaking down after a few months.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
My fav. I will buy a million beauty blenders. And replace my brushes. I love how it gives my a flaws finish. And they so easy to clean and store. I own about 6 now. One in every color and size. I love mines.
rachael w.
this is such a great product and blends perfectly! it is not to rough yet it's tough enough to put on! it is a little pricey but only by a dollar or so. i use beauty blenders to apply almost all of my make up!
Crystal G.
Barrie, ON
Total game changer for me when I was told to use this beauty blender from a MUA. I haven't gone back to anything else! It creates a flawless look and I feel like I use less makeup and it leaves my hands clean! Definitely will be continuing its use well into 2017 and years to come! Also always be sure to wash it after with warm water and a gentle soap cleanser!
Alice L.
Toronto
I have combination skin and currently am using the Too Faced liquid foundation. I really love wetting the beauty blender and dabbing the foundation on for a smooth finish. The only thing I don't like is cleaning it can get annoying.
taz j.
United Kingdom, England
This is amazing and very travel friendly and if your ever late you can use this it leaves a flawless foundation coverage in just minutes also this is really good for applying foundation concealer and baking your face I love it
Sandra M.
I prefer this sponge to other things to put my make up on. I bought it in Sephora on March and it is perfect.
Ellie K.
Manchester
As I have just started wearing makeup I would most definitely need one of these peices of Magic ...
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.