BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Jazmine J.
Mcallen, TX
I love the beauty blender sponge, wash it every time and works great every time. Spreads foundation and other product evenly.
Ashley W.
This is a great brand of beauty blender but it is not my favorite and that was a disappointment-because it is quite expensive
Kayla K.
Reading, PA
The one I had was a little hard but it definitely gets the job done sometimes it blotches but I choose this over any other
Samantha R.
Orangevale, CA
I use my beauty blender for just about everything. It blends so well with my foundation and concealer also my prep n prime
Naomi S.
San Jose, CA
Love the beauty blender! Its really hard to dupe this sponge, the real techniques one is the only one that has come close
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta su textura.. Es muy suave hace buen trabajo y ayuda excelente a la difuminacion y. Aplicacion del maquillaje.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
I love the beauty blender i swear for it. The beauty blemder is way better than the brushes sponges and your hands
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
The best makeup sponge there is. Gives me a flawless application and is very easy to clean. Well worth the price.
Karli M.
This is such a great sponge. I love mine. Very easy to use and wash. Applies foundation great and easy to blend!!
Heather S.
Best makeup tool in my arsenal! Blends my products seamlessly. I'd recommend this to Every Woman on the planet.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.