BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
frances k.
I love my beauty blender. I use it everyday and seriously can not live without it. Gives me a flawless.finish everytime and is easy to clean
Jessica N.
Love this sponge for applying my foundation! My skin is dry so I use liquid and spray toner directly on the sponge so I end with a fresh, dewy look. I used the sponge so much I ended up ripping it and having to buy a new one! I suggest cleaning it often to prevent build up and any sponge breakdown.
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
Beauty blender has changed my makeup application forever! At first I was really skeptical but I absolutely love it & will go get a mini one & probably more big ones! IN LOVEEE
Jennifer R.
Newman, CA
I've tried countless of other sponges over the year and i keep going back to the bb i love it!
Niveen W.
Ridgefield, NJ
Beauty Blenders r definitely worth the hype! Despite the price tag of $20 they last up to 6 months and will apply your foundation flawlessly just make sure to tap the sponge not drag it or u will get streaks!
Brittany M.
Chattanooga , TN
Can I give this 10 stars?! If I could say one makeup product has changed the game for me.. it's the BeautyBlender! I won't apply makeup without it. The sponge is so gentle on the skin and it's great to make sure you don't look "cakey" or apply too much. I also use the smaller one to press in concealer around the eyes. I cannot recommend this product enough!!
Veronica B.
Dallas, TX
Seriously? The Brand X beauty blender worked just as well, and I could actually clean it. This sponge absorbs up so much of my foundation, it's a wonder any gets on my face. No wonder everyone boasts about even coverage. And cleaning the darn thing is IMPOSSIBLE. I've tried EVERYTHING: BB soap, Ivory soap, baby shampoo, castille soap, hand soap, tea tree oil. The thing is gross. I really don't even want to use it again. The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, which is only $6.99, is far superior.
Brooklyn H.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I am completely obssed with my beauty blender. I honestly have not used anouther brush or tool for foundation application. I also use the blender for my concealer and sometimes for conturing and highlighting. I do have combination (oily/dry) skin.
inma f.
Minden, NV
i think that's the best way to put my makeup on my face
i have dry skin but in the T zone is a little greaser
the rate between value and pricey is very good
i use it once in a week or more if i have an event, ever i makeup my face
i am very satisfied with the sponge
Chasity B.
Memphis, TN
I'm usually the first one to recommend the cheaper/generic version of products to save money. But in this case, nothing comes close to the real thing. The beauty blender is amazing and there is no substitute. It's definitely worth the price.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.