BY BEAUTYBLENDER #20 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tengo esta esponja individual es súper buena la esponja al colocar el producto te deja un difuminó muy bueno es perfecta para las bases y con solo poca cantidad de producto te rinde con la esponja
Caysie Y.
Tulsa, OK
I like the beauty blender and it blends flawlessly. I've tried cheaper alternatives and they did not live up to the original. My only problem is that it can be difficult to get clean.
The beauty blender is actually smaller than I thought it would be. I have a knock off version that is actually very similar but the beauty blender is softer.
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
This is my ride or die foundation/concealer application sponge and I use it everyday! It is so so and comfy on my skin, I just wish it was a little cheaper!
Suelen Cece H.
For a long time I've loved this beauty blender until my sister introduced me too the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge. I love this so much better!
Brooklynn N.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty blenders are the best way to apply my foundation and concealer. It's easy to clean, stay nice and damp for a good amount of time, and easy to use!
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Love how well these distribute foundations evenly without it being too thick. I use this almost everyday and love it. Definitely worth anyone trying!
Amber H.
Findlay, OH
I have tried so many different brands of blenders but I have found no other brands that blend out my makeup as flawlessly as the real beautyblender
Shawdenay H.
i absolutely love this sponge !!! it blends very well and it's very handy . and it's not that expensive . so i recommend people to buy this sponge
Jessica E.
Southgate, MI
I just recently purchased this product and absolutely love it! My foundation was perfect. I will no longer be using regular make up sponges!!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.