BY BEAUTYBLENDER #20 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
MacKaylah F.
Morehead , KY
Honestly, I was skeptical about first trying the BeautyBlender, afraid it wouldn't be exactly what I wanted, but I'm so glad I did. It's helps my makeup go on flawlessly and help it blend. I have combination skin and it works wonders with my KVD foundation.
Nicky K.
San antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite ways to apply my be cream or foundation! I wet the sponge before and I do feel it wastes less make up. It helps apply the make up evenly and smoothly. If I remember correctly it's about 20 for one sponge so that can be a bit much but it's quality definitely shows compared to some generic brands
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Game changer! Applies my foundation flawlessly. It does absorb a lot of the product therefore you will need to use more and will need to buy another more often. It is also very pricey but for me it is worth the splurge.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
I love my beauty blender. I don't know how I applied make up without it. My first beauty blender I bought almost 2 years ago and still have today it's pink and the color did bleed a little so it's losing its color so I bought a new nude beauty blender. I love it and I'm so excited I definitely recommend this product.
DeShaunna W.
College Park, GA
One of the best beauty blenders I've ever tried.. Honestly. I think I use it too much, which is good because it's a good quality. I Do my makeup about 2-3 times a week and I use it almost 4 times per Face. It Was well worth the price, definitely would recommend.
Krystin T.
ROCKFORD, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using beauty blender in 2016. It definitely makes a difference from using a regular makeup sponge. I will not use just any sponge now that i have discovered beauty blender!! 100 % recommend this to everyone
Jennifer C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't believe that these BB sponges were anything special until I tried one. Way better coverage than your fingertips and much easier to use than a brush -- I'll never go back to anything else. And if you think it's just like any other sponge -- you're wrong. There's something magical about the BB sponge -- especially when damp. My only complaint is the price and that they end up dying/tearing/breaking down after a few months.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav. I will buy a million beauty blenders. And replace my brushes. I love how it gives my a flaws finish. And they so easy to clean and store. I own about 6 now. One in every color and size. I love mines.
Katie W.
Pioneer
Best application for foundation! Smooths everything out for a flawless face! Foundation doesn't appear cakey after using this. I use it everyday. It's a life saver! Would recommend.
Jazmine J.
Mcallen, TX
I love the beauty blender sponge, wash it every time and works great every time. Spreads foundation and other product evenly.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?