BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Heather S.
Best makeup tool in my arsenal! Blends my products seamlessly. I'd recommend this to Every Woman on the planet.
Mary Katherine R.
Morristown, TN
I love my Beauty Blender so much! I use it every day with my makeup, to apply my foundation, and to blend out my highlight and contour. It is a little pricey for a sponge and I'm sure an off-brand could do about the same thing, but still an awesome product.
Lileana L.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Love how it applies my make up. Washable & reusable. Soft finish. Easy to use. Easy to clean.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I've tired other makeup sponges but honestly this one is hands down the best. Yeah it might be a little pricey but totally worth it! It just blended everything so nicely and made my makeup look flawless. I recommend this to all my friends!!!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
i like it very much because it diffuses very well the bases and correctors. And alzó to apply loose powders
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
I love. It is very soft and easy to use. excellent quality. It is great to apply foundation and blend the concealer. the application is uniform without leaving marks or scratches. used to wet does not absorb too much product. also it can be used to apply powder under the eyes and the rest of the face. buy it in original version and mini version. It is somewhat expensive but worth it
Jessica B.
Logan, OH
Holy grail right here! I have never been able to blend so flawlessly with any other tool. Great quality and lasts forever. Good price, too!
Shawdenay H.
i absolutely love this sponge !!! it blends very well and it's very handy . and it's not that expensive . so i recommend people to buy this sponge
Samantha W.
Lubbock, TX
The beauty blender is easy to use and amazingly useful. my foundation has never looked more flawless and natural. It did seem expensive at first but my first one last approximately four months before it started to tear so considering how long they last they are well worth it to me. Also, you use dramatically less product with it than with brushes or other sponges, so it saves you money on makeup too. the imitation products don't even come close to this. I recommend this product to anyone, and everyone.
Leeann D.
Can be used for any complexion to apply products, serums, eye treatments, moisturizers, etc. The beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge is great for achieving the perfect flawless look without being Beyoncé. I highly recommend it!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.