BY BEAUTYBLENDER #17 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Michelle V.
Whittier
This beauty blender works great! It does it's job but make sure you dampen it before blending. I love this sponge but it is very pricey. I don't think it's worth the investment as I've tried non high end sponges that work just as great for much less money.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
I love beauty blenders!!! I was always so hesitant on buying this because I didn't know how often I'd use it but I use it all the time helps foundation and powder stay out! I'd buy it again! Only issue is that it's $20!
Staci W.
Wimbledon, London
I call this my secret weapon, I couldn't do my makeup without it! They're super easy to clean and dry out which makes them last FOREVER!! I've had the same one for over a year and it's still in perfect condition.
Chasity B.
Memphis, TN
I'm usually the first one to recommend the cheaper/generic version of products to save money. But in this case, nothing comes close to the real thing. The beauty blender is amazing and there is no substitute. It's definitely worth the price.
Kenzy P.
Big Rapids, MI
I love using my beauty blender. I've tried using other ones but they don't work as well. I bought mine off of wish for 2 or 3$. I use it almost every day. I was very satisfied by how good it works. I would recommend it to all my friends.
Stefanie B.
El Cajon, CA
Must have! I don't know what I would do without this important Beauty total. I use it every single day and have multiple ones. I keep one at home one of my office and one in my make up bag. They are easy to use. I got mine at Ulta but you can get them anywhere that make up is sold.
Sonia H.
Wheatland, WY
The beauty blender has saved my life! Honestly before I found the beauty blender I have no idea what I was doing with my life when it came to blending my foundation and my concealer. Now trying to go back to just my fingers or little makeup sponge squares I can't lol
Cherinee S.
The beauty blender is the best thing to happen to makeup since makeup became a thing. It's definitely one of a kind although the real techniques one is a great dupe! I think it works for all skin types and it is so multipurpose that there is no reason not to have it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mariam K.
Bronx, NY
Have never found another beauty blender that is comparable to these. Absolutely amazing. Sheer blended finish. You can use it for contouring foundation concealer etc. Be careful: it will get mold if not dried properly.
Zhanna D.
Renton, WA
This product is amazing. Definitely worth the price! It gives your skin a flawless finish. It really does it's job blending everything onto your face. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.