BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Cherinee S.
The beauty blender is the best thing to happen to makeup since makeup became a thing. It's definitely one of a kind although the real techniques one is a great dupe! I think it works for all skin types and it is so multipurpose that there is no reason not to have it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mariam K.
Bronx, NY
Have never found another beauty blender that is comparable to these. Absolutely amazing. Sheer blended finish. You can use it for contouring foundation concealer etc. Be careful: it will get mold if not dried properly.
Zhanna D.
Renton, WA
This product is amazing. Definitely worth the price! It gives your skin a flawless finish. It really does it's job blending everything onto your face. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup.
rachael w.
this is such a great product and blends perfectly! it is not to rough yet it's tough enough to put on! it is a little pricey but only by a dollar or so. i use beauty blenders to apply almost all of my make up!
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
Beauty blender has changed my makeup application forever! At first I was really skeptical but I absolutely love it & will go get a mini one & probably more big ones! IN LOVEEE
Jessica S.
The Beauty Blender is a staple for sure! I've tried other brands and they just do not compare. My skin type is very dry so I love that you can dip this in water and squeeze out before applying makeup with it. Makes it go on more smoothly for that flawless look.
Rusti H.
I've tried many brands and always come back to this. I think out of the beams I've tried is the best this far. Easy blending in less time. And are only $20 at sephora.
Angeli B.
S Chesterfld, VA
Love this product so much! It's really great for spreading my foundation out so it doesn't create a bad look. It makes everything look even. It's soft on my skin. It doesn't tear. It really does a phenomenal job
Yanira C.
Está esponja es lo mejor su calidad para mi es incomparable una suavidad unica para aplicar la base y para usar con otros productos también en una sola palabra la describiría como "única"
Niveen W.
Ridgefield, NJ
Beauty Blenders r definitely worth the hype! Despite the price tag of $20 they last up to 6 months and will apply your foundation flawlessly just make sure to tap the sponge not drag it or u will get streaks!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.