BY BEAUTYBLENDER #19 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
I love the beauty blender i swear for it. The beauty blemder is way better than the brushes sponges and your hands
Karli M.
This is such a great sponge. I love mine. Very easy to use and wash. Applies foundation great and easy to blend!!
Danielle H.
Byron, GA
I have 2 of these in black and I absolutely love them. Easy too clean and way to use. Definately worth 20 bucks
Katy C.
Frankfort IL
Absolutely love this it's great for any make up foundation powder creams concealers very flawless finish
Hiedi M.
Worcester, MA
I enjoy using these sponges to put on foundation. I use it for liquid foundation and to blend.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
They do blend well but I always feel like so much of my product gets soaked up into the sponge.
Heather G.
Clintwood, VA
Not my favorite product. It started to grow mold fairly quick and I cleaned it out every day
Jae L.
Truly helps smooth out make up so it won't look too heavy. Especially with your concealer!
Alexis V.
Dardanelle, AR
Blends your makeup in a amazing way!!!!! You can buy it at Sephora. Easy to clean and use.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
One of the best makeup tools you can ever. It yourself. Makes your makeup look flawless!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.