BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Amber H.
Findlay, OH
I have tried so many different brands of blenders but I have found no other brands that blend out my makeup as flawlessly as the real beautyblender
Jessica E.
Southgate, MI
I just recently purchased this product and absolutely love it! My foundation was perfect. I will no longer be using regular make up sponges!!
Cheyanne C.
A good quality sponge that is soft and squishy. For only 8 bucks its a good buy. Got mine from target but I'm sure you can find it anywhere
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
One of my favorite beauty blenders! It blends really well it's not to hard it's really durable and to expensive and gets the job done!!
jasmine d.
San Diego, CA
i am in love with my beauty blender i use it all the time i have 4 of them you don't have to have that many but that is what i prefer
Coral R.
Ferndale
If you are a makeup lover, then you can not live without this product! Hands down the bests blending sponge out there 10/10 recommend
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
I love the brand beauty blender. They make the softest sponges on the market. They apply the product so well. They are just the best.
Samantha R.
Orangevale, CA
I use my beauty blender for just about everything. It blends so well with my foundation and concealer also my prep n prime
Naomi S.
San Jose, CA
Love the beauty blender! Its really hard to dupe this sponge, the real techniques one is the only one that has come close
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
I love the beauty blender i swear for it. The beauty blemder is way better than the brushes sponges and your hands
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.