BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Anna B.
Fort Collins, CO
I honestly love my beauty blender. Not only does it apply my foundation flawlessly, but it also gives me amazing coverage. Having oily skin, it's hard to find a form of application that does the job for me. This did! I will definitely purchase the BB again!
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is by far one of the best tools to use when applying makeup. I had bough unbranded ones first and they were ok. However this product is beyond amazing. It applies all my foundation evenly and there was no blotches. I easily found mines at Sephora.
Haylee s.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE beauty blenders. I use one everyday to blend my foundation, concealer, and to apply face oil, primer etc. they are AMAZING. There are so many uses for them. You really cannot get the even coverage you get with one with a brush or your hands.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
I'll never go back to using brushes! This is perfect for foundation and it distributes everything perfectly. I use it for setting my concealer as well as patting in my blush. My complexion looks unreal! I recommend this to everyone I know
Leeann D.
Can be used for any complexion to apply products, serums, eye treatments, moisturizers, etc. The beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge is great for achieving the perfect flawless look without being Beyoncé. I highly recommend it!
Michelle V.
Whittier
This beauty blender works great! It does it's job but make sure you dampen it before blending. I love this sponge but it is very pricey. I don't think it's worth the investment as I've tried non high end sponges that work just as great for much less money.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
I love beauty blenders!!! I was always so hesitant on buying this because I didn't know how often I'd use it but I use it all the time helps foundation and powder stay out! I'd buy it again! Only issue is that it's $20!
Staci W.
Wimbledon, London
I call this my secret weapon, I couldn't do my makeup without it! They're super easy to clean and dry out which makes them last FOREVER!! I've had the same one for over a year and it's still in perfect condition.
Chasity B.
Memphis, TN
I'm usually the first one to recommend the cheaper/generic version of products to save money. But in this case, nothing comes close to the real thing. The beauty blender is amazing and there is no substitute. It's definitely worth the price.
Stefanie B.
El Cajon, CA
Must have! I don't know what I would do without this important Beauty total. I use it every single day and have multiple ones. I keep one at home one of my office and one in my make up bag. They are easy to use. I got mine at Ulta but you can get them anywhere that make up is sold.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.