BY BEAUTYBLENDER #20 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Nicole A.
The beauty blender is my number 1 tool to use while I apply foundation and concealer it blends out everything so beautifully and smooth and it doesn't take long at all then it would with a brush it does tend to sheer out the foundation a tad bit but I just apply one more coat of foundation if I really need It and the best part is I don't look cakey thanks to the beauty blender! If you don't have this sponge I really recommend you purchasing it. It's worth it
lena w.
I LOVE my beauty blender. I honestly don't know what I would do without my beauty blender. It gives me the best natural finish that I could possibly ask for. That fact that it evenly distributes my foundation and never fails
Ella T.
Bronx, NY
I love my Beauty Blender so much!! My skin type is normal. I think it's a bit pricey since there are so many other alternatives that are just as good and cheaper. I would recommend the Beauty Blender though!
Morgan L.
I can't believe I waited so long to purchase a beauty blender. It's life changing! I will never apply liquid foundation with anything else! It works really well for people with dry skin (me) because it helps press the product in to your skin and smooth down any flakes rather than accentuate them. Seems pricey for a sponge but it's definitely worth it! Usually $20.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
I love. It is very soft and easy to use. excellent quality. It is great to apply foundation and blend the concealer. the application is uniform without leaving marks or scratches. used to wet does not absorb too much product. also it can be used to apply powder under the eyes and the rest of the face. buy it in original version and mini version. It is somewhat expensive but worth it
Rachel V.
The perfect to to achieve a well blended makeup look. This sponge is more on the pricey side of things and while a good dupe can be found, i still prefer the beauty blender brand because it is so soft to the skin and best applies makeup for the perfect finish. My only complaint is that i have acne probe skin and I've noticed beauty blenders increase the amount of acne so make sure to keep them clean.
Dawn T.

A must have in your makeup collection, blends your makeup to perfection, you could also use this alone to put on foundation if you like too. You can use it damp or dry and you can use it to help bake translucent powder under the eyes, this is a highly recommended tool for making your makeup look not cakey and flawless!
Samantha W.
Lubbock, TX
The beauty blender is easy to use and amazingly useful. my foundation has never looked more flawless and natural. It did seem expensive at first but my first one last approximately four months before it started to tear so considering how long they last they are well worth it to me. Also, you use dramatically less product with it than with brushes or other sponges, so it saves you money on makeup too. the imitation products don't even come close to this. I recommend this product to anyone, and everyone.
Diana P.
I followed the trend and got one of these. I cannot believe I've gone so long without one, they're great! It really does blend my make-up in perfectly and leaves a beautiful finish. The shape of the blender blends your make up into every spot of your face perfectly. They're also incredibly easy to clean.
Jessica N.
Love this sponge for applying my foundation! My skin is dry so I use liquid and spray toner directly on the sponge so I end with a fresh, dewy look. I used the sponge so much I ended up ripping it and having to buy a new one! I suggest cleaning it often to prevent build up and any sponge breakdown.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.