BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
lena w.
I LOVE my beauty blender. I honestly don't know what I would do without my beauty blender. It gives me the best natural finish that I could possibly ask for. That fact that it evenly distributes my foundation and never fails
Ella T.
Bronx, NY
I love my Beauty Blender so much!! My skin type is normal. I think it's a bit pricey since there are so many other alternatives that are just as good and cheaper. I would recommend the Beauty Blender though!
Michelle V.
Whittier
This beauty blender works great! It does it's job but make sure you dampen it before blending. I love this sponge but it is very pricey. I don't think it's worth the investment as I've tried non high end sponges that work just as great for much less money.
Stefanie B.
El Cajon, CA
Must have! I don't know what I would do without this important Beauty total. I use it every single day and have multiple ones. I keep one at home one of my office and one in my make up bag. They are easy to use. I got mine at Ulta but you can get them anywhere that make up is sold.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta su textura.. Es muy suave hace buen trabajo y ayuda excelente a la difuminacion y. Aplicacion del maquillaje.
Maura R.
The beauty blender is a game changer! It is the only way I'll apply foundation now. It creates the most seamless and smooth look. They last a long time and are just so amazing. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
This is my ride or die foundation/concealer application sponge and I use it everyday! It is so so and comfy on my skin, I just wish it was a little cheaper!
The beauty blender is actually smaller than I thought it would be. I have a knock off version that is actually very similar but the beauty blender is softer.
Brooklynn N.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty blenders are the best way to apply my foundation and concealer. It's easy to clean, stay nice and damp for a good amount of time, and easy to use!
Amber H.
Findlay, OH
I have tried so many different brands of blenders but I have found no other brands that blend out my makeup as flawlessly as the real beautyblender
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?