BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Mariah W.
I think this product is good because it's not rough on the skin and it does not damage the skin like other foundation products, and also other brushes are rough and it make your make up look clumpy and not even
Chloe L.
Tarboro, NC
For sure one of the best beauty blenders on the market. It's definitely worth the price. I highly recommend buying it. I have very dry skin and with this sponge foundation does not click to the dry patches.
Savannah W.
Love this sponge! Beauty blenders are my favorite way to apply foundation and blend in concealer. They just leave such a beautiful finish on your makeup. Definitely worth the price.
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
Really squishy 😍 and comes in many colours too ! I've tried the off brands beauty blender and it's nothing like it. Yes $20 for this thing is expensive but I think it worth it .
Katie W.
Pioneer
Best application for foundation! Smooths everything out for a flawless face! Foundation doesn't appear cakey after using this. I use it everyday. It's a life saver! Would recommend.
Seerra p.
This sponge is perfect for liquid foundation, concealer and for blending. It picks up access product left on your face so you don't crease, and look oily later in in the day.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
I love using a beauty blender for foundation and this one works for me. Blends fountain great and isn't hard to clean . Gets into the eye corners nice due to shape of it
Mel J.
Charlotte
The beauty blender is a great way to blend your makeup in all sorts of ways. Very good quality and is easy to clean! A bit pricey but worth every penny!!!! You can buy it at Dillards for $20
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty blenders are amazing and Work perfect for blending all types of makeup although they need to be cleaned often and repurchased often enough to not cause harm
lena w.
I LOVE my beauty blender. I honestly don't know what I would do without my beauty blender. It gives me the best natural finish that I could possibly ask for. That fact that it evenly distributes my foundation and never fails
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.