BY BEAUTYBLENDER #17 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
  • "Love my beauty blender. Blends my foundation perfectly. Blends my concealer amazing. Gives me a flawless finish" in 152 reviews
MacKaylah F.
Morehead, KY
Honestly, I was skeptical about first trying the BeautyBlender, afraid it wouldn't be exactly what I wanted, but I'm so glad I did. It's helps my makeup go on flawlessly and help it blend. I have combination skin and it works wonders with my KVD foundation.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
First time trying it out and I can't believe I was living without it lol. Leaves my makeup looking flawless and it's super easy to blend your foundation! It's $20 but it's worth it. If you love makeup I would so recommend it if you haven't tried it.
Viridiana P.
I've tried many other cheaper makeup sponges and none compare to the beauty blender. Something about this sponge just makes it so easy to blend and leave the skin looking amazing.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
This product is my favorite for applying my liquid foundation. Does not waste a lot of product and gives a flawless finish! Amazing!! I have tried cheaper versions, but they are no way comparable to this one!
Shelby C.
Albany
Honestly, I don't know why everyone hypes this sponge up. My real techniques one and my eco tools sponge is way better than the beauty blender. Waste of twenty dollars. However this is just my
opinion. :)
Ingrid P.
This is a must in anyone's makeup bag!! It is tue softest sponge out there and it melts the makeup into your skin giving you an airbrush effect. If you don't have it, go get it. You won't be disappointed.
Crystal W.
Seymour, TN
I love this sponge!! It helps me apply my foundation flawlessly, I couldn't live without it. I also use it to set my makeup with it's all done with powder and a setting spray and my makeup stays all day.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I chose beauty blenders over anything they are my ride or die, I've tried brushes and silicon but always always always find myself going back to the good ole beauty blender . I would definitely recommend
alexia t.
Orange Park, FL
I have tried knock off makeup sponges but nothing and I repeat nothing beats the quality of this sponge. It's not hard like the knock off brands and a little goes a long way with this amazing product
dawn m.
It’s ok. For twenty dollars I was expecting something otherworldly but it’s a sponge and it’s ok. I use real techniques get the two pack and it lasts me six months just fine. Same texture less expensive.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.