BY BEAUTYBLENDER #19 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Matthew H.
Waxahachie, TX
I love the beauty blender. My makeup has never looked the same, and I mean that in a good way! Flawless application, and easy to use. Wet or dry, it's my favorite way to apply my foundation.
Esther J.
Paramus, NJ
This sponge leaves foundation, concealer on the skin airbrushed. This sponge is airy and not dense. It also is perfect for baking. This shrinks your make up brushes into one sponge! I would repurchase again at Sephora
Chloe L.
Tarboro, NC
For sure one of the best beauty blenders on the market. It's definitely worth the price. I highly recommend buying it. I have very dry skin and with this sponge foundation does not click to the dry patches.
Savannah W.
Love this sponge! Beauty blenders are my favorite way to apply foundation and blend in concealer. They just leave such a beautiful finish on your makeup. Definitely worth the price.
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tengo esta esponja individual es súper buena la esponja al colocar el producto te deja un difuminó muy bueno es perfecta para las bases y con solo poca cantidad de producto te rinde con la esponja
Seerra p.
This sponge is perfect for liquid foundation, concealer and for blending. It picks up access product left on your face so you don't crease, and look oily later in in the day.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
I love using a beauty blender for foundation and this one works for me. Blends fountain great and isn't hard to clean . Gets into the eye corners nice due to shape of it
Caysie Y.
Tulsa, OK
I like the beauty blender and it blends flawlessly. I've tried cheaper alternatives and they did not live up to the original. My only problem is that it can be difficult to get clean.
Rachael R.
Raleigh , NC
Beauty blenders are amazing and Work perfect for blending all types of makeup although they need to be cleaned often and repurchased often enough to not cause harm
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
This product is my favorite for applying my liquid foundation. Does not waste a lot of product and gives a flawless finish! Amazing!! I have tried cheaper versions, but they are no way comparable to this one!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.