BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Alyssa A.
Pflugerville
I bought this at Ulta. This is the only type of blending utensil i use because it doesn’t leave your makeup streaky or patchy. It blends everything perfectly. I would definitely buy again! Totally worth buying, you won’t regret.
Jessica S.
The Beauty Blender is a staple for sure! I've tried other brands and they just do not compare. My skin type is very dry so I love that you can dip this in water and squeeze out before applying makeup with it. Makes it go on more smoothly for that flawless look.
Abbey P.
Franklin, OH
This product is a holy grail product. NO the off-brand ones never work the same! Its useable with almost all makeup, its slightly on the expensive side but lasts a long time with proper care! I love mine and highly recommend!
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
I can't believe I ever did my makeup without one of these! It blends out my makeup like a dream. This product is amazing and I use it on all of my clients as well. I am on my third beauty blender and will continue to use these!
Rosie P.
Tampa
I have the pink one but I love this product, my makeup goes on flawless. I don't use anything else but this for blending in my foundation. Easy to use, very flexible for those difficult areas like the tear duct and the nose
Alisa G.
This beauty blender is the best!! I use it every single day and it makes applying makeup so easy! i can tell a difference in how the makeup looks when using this blender and a dupe. I prefer this blender way more!!!
Viridiana P.
I've tried many other cheaper makeup sponges and none compare to the beauty blender. Something about this sponge just makes it so easy to blend and leave the skin looking amazing.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
First time trying it out and I can't believe I was living without it lol. Leaves my makeup looking flawless and it's super easy to blend your foundation! It's $20 but it's worth it. If you love makeup I would so recommend it if you haven't tried it.
Klarisa P.
Molalla, OR
BEST thing to blend your foundation. I used brushes for years but will never look back after using the beauty blender! Less product is needed, and blends for a flawless finish!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I chose beauty blenders over anything they are my ride or die, I've tried brushes and silicon but always always always find myself going back to the good ole beauty blender . I would definitely recommend
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?