BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
This product is my favorite for applying my liquid foundation. Does not waste a lot of product and gives a flawless finish! Amazing!! I have tried cheaper versions, but they are no way comparable to this one!
Shelby C.
Albany
Honestly, I don't know why everyone hypes this sponge up. My real techniques one and my eco tools sponge is way better than the beauty blender. Waste of twenty dollars. However this is just my
opinion. :)
Ingrid P.
This is a must in anyone's makeup bag!! It is tue softest sponge out there and it melts the makeup into your skin giving you an airbrush effect. If you don't have it, go get it. You won't be disappointed.
Crystal W.
Riverview, FL
I love this sponge!! It helps me apply my foundation flawlessly, I couldn't live without it. I also use it to set my makeup with it's all done with powder and a setting spray and my makeup stays all day.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
I chose beauty blenders over anything they are my ride or die, I've tried brushes and silicon but always always always find myself going back to the good ole beauty blender . I would definitely recommend
alexia t.
Orange Park, FL
I have tried knock off makeup sponges but nothing and I repeat nothing beats the quality of this sponge. It's not hard like the knock off brands and a little goes a long way with this amazing product
Aliah M.
I love this product, i think that is the best for blending foundation, concealer and just like everything, i use this in every makeup i do, the only thing i think, is too pricey i buy it but was a lot of money, but everything else is perfect.
Matthew H.
Waxahachie, TX
I love the beauty blender. My makeup has never looked the same, and I mean that in a good way! Flawless application, and easy to use. Wet or dry, it's my favorite way to apply my foundation.
Deanne M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I've tired other makeup sponges but honestly this one is hands down the best. Yeah it might be a little pricey but totally worth it! It just blended everything so nicely and made my makeup look flawless. I recommend this to all my friends!!!
Esther J.
Paramus, NJ
This sponge leaves foundation, concealer on the skin airbrushed. This sponge is airy and not dense. It also is perfect for baking. This shrinks your make up brushes into one sponge! I would repurchase again at Sephora
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, VT
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.