BY BEAUTYBLENDER #19 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cle...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is fo...2 Answers
Dayana V.
Ok, I was a little skeptical about purchasing a $20 sponge to blend my make up in the beginning, I'm not going to lie. I mean who wouldn't be, that's pricey. But let me tell you, it's has made blending SO easy for me. It's amazing what this little sponge can do. I use my Anastasia cream contour and omg, it blends so easy! Yes there's dupes out there , like my favorite the real techniques sponge, and it's such a great sponge, but I do work a little more to blend. If you're willing to make an investment on the beauty blender, I say DO IT
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
It just doesn't get better than a beauty blender sponge. I use this product primarily to blend my concealer, but I also use it to blend in my foundation as well as any contouring that I do. Hint to using the beauty blender is to get it damp. Run it under water and then wring it our before you use it, I did not know this when i first bought the product. It helps add moister to your skin and better blend your products!
Vallee M.
I have extremely sensitive skin so any time I used a brush it irritated me. I was very lucky to find the beauty blender single! I use it to apply my bare minerals pressed powder. I love how it effortlessly and flawlessly applies my Foundation. It's also very easy to keep clean; I do not use the beauty blender cleanser. I use a fragrance-free handmade soap to wash the makeup off of the blender.
Dawn T.

A must have in your makeup collection, blends your makeup to perfection, you could also use this alone to put on foundation if you like too. You can use it damp or dry and you can use it to help bake translucent powder under the eyes, this is a highly recommended tool for making your makeup look not cakey and flawless!
Madie T.
Boise, ID
I love my beauty blender. I don't know how I applied make up without it. My first beauty blender I bought almost 2 years ago and still have today it's pink and the color did bleed a little so it's losing its color so I bought a new nude beauty blender. I love it and I'm so excited I definitely recommend this product.
Nicky K.
San antonio, TX
One of my favorite ways to apply my be cream or foundation! I wet the sponge before and I do feel it wastes less make up. It helps apply the make up evenly and smoothly. If I remember correctly it's about 20 for one sponge so that can be a bit much but it's quality definitely shows compared to some generic brands
Cherinee S.
The beauty blender is the best thing to happen to makeup since makeup became a thing. It's definitely one of a kind although the real techniques one is a great dupe! I think it works for all skin types and it is so multipurpose that there is no reason not to have it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Diana P.
I followed the trend and got one of these. I cannot believe I've gone so long without one, they're great! It really does blend my make-up in perfectly and leaves a beautiful finish. The shape of the blender blends your make up into every spot of your face perfectly. They're also incredibly easy to clean.
DeShaunna W.
College Park, GA
One of the best beauty blenders I've ever tried.. Honestly. I think I use it too much, which is good because it's a good quality. I Do my makeup about 2-3 times a week and I use it almost 4 times per Face. It Was well worth the price, definitely would recommend.
MacKaylah F.
Morehead
Honestly, I was skeptical about first trying the BeautyBlender, afraid it wouldn't be exactly what I wanted, but I'm so glad I did. It's helps my makeup go on flawlessly and help it blend. I have combination skin and it works wonders with my KVD foundation.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
UNIONVILLE, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.