BY BEAUTYBLENDER #20 in Makeup Sponges

Pure beauty blender single sponge. see more...

• Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days wit...3 Answers
  • Is this different from the real techniques one ? 1 Answers
  • I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser th...2 Answers
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
  • "Love my beauty blender. Blends my foundation perfectly. Blends my concealer amazing. Gives me a flawless finish" in 152 reviews
Luna L.
Miami Beach, FL
I'm a cheapskate when it comes to makeup, so I really agonized about buying this. I'm on my third one now and I don't think I could live without it. For years I used the excellent Max Factor foundation sponge, which was nothing short of a miracle tool. When I finally accepted that they were gone for good, I looked for alternatives. I never found anything that works as well as the Beautyblender. It may seem strange at first to use a damp sponge to apply foundation, but I find it actually gives me a much better result - my face doesn't look as cakey or mask-like. If you are really diligent about keeping it clean you can get about 6-9 months of use out of it. When it stops expanding after you get it wet, you know it's time to replace the sponge and get a new one. The only reason I give it 4 starts in the price - I still balk at spending so much but it really is the best thing out there (and yes, I've tried all the knockoffs - they don't work
Shacora B.
Best makeup sponge ever ! It blends absolutely well and it's super soft. I use this everytime I apply makeup I got my beauty blend from their website I believe. It's super simple to use I usually wet mine then apply my foundation on to the sponge and then apply it to my face. Some sponges don't blend well and will have your foundation looking like you applied it with your fingers NOT Beauty blender it comes out great everytime
Kelsey C.
Love beauty blenders! I use one to apply my foundation every day. I also own different sizes/shapes, which I use to apply concealer. The beauty blender brand is pricier than the knock offs, but personally I think it’s worth it. I’ve tried numerous off brands, but none apply foundation as smoothly as the real thing. It is a pain to replace every few months, since cleaning never gets it 100% clean, but I would still recommend it.
Jamie W.
Little Falls, NJ
After trying many cheaper knockoff brands, I have finally found the blending sponge that I love.  Although it is a little pricey, it is definitely worth every single penny.  Run it under water and give it a quick squeeze and it will leave your face looking flawless.  It's not too stiff, yet not too bouncy. It's absolutely perfect.  I'll never go back to using any other brand again.
anna s.
FLAWLESS!!!!!! This little sponge right here leaves my foundation flawless. The application is so easy. I love to wet my beauty blender and squeeze out the excess water before applying my foundation. My make up goes on effortlessly, evenly and flawlessly. I own 3 of these amd would purchase them again and again. They are also easy to clean with some mild soap and water.
Maggie U.
Forest City, NC
Ever since I started using a beauty blender to blend out my foundation and concealer, there is no turning back! I love the finish it gives my skin and makes application so easy and quick! I even apply powders with it because it allows them to melt into my skin for a beautiful finish! The beauty blender is easy to use and easy to clean! Beautyblender Royal is a staple in my makeup routine!
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Hands down best sponge ever! Love the texture and blends product beautifully. I've only used my friend's blender a few times because I haven't been able to afford my own and it's seriously the BEST!! As soon as I can afford it, it's in my top 5 on my list of makeup products to buy.
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
Let’s just say, most sponges can’t do the job like this one can, but the price.... Yikes! This sponge does give me the best end results compared to other sponges that I have tried in the past, so I guess you could say it’s worth it, but now there are some cheaper versions that work great too!
Sabina V.
Bradford
Stupid expensive for a little sponge. Real techniques sponge is on par with the famed beauty blender for a fraction of the price. It soaked up alot of foundation and didn't give an airbrush look. Applied patchy. Would not recommend, cheaper alternatives work better
Danyel☮ ♡.
I love beauty blenders and for some reason the white and the tan are my favorite ones. They just seem to apply my makeup even more flawless then all the rest. Even though I love every sponge beauty blender has made these colors just work even more amazing!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Who is guilty of using a beauty blender and gone days without cleaning it 🖐😂Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge
Karlee H.
Puyallup, WA
Does anyone know what the best cleanser is to CLEAN your beauty blender?
Gracie K.
Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge Should I use a beauty blender sponge or a brush to apply my foundation?
Sharon Y.
Unionville, ON
What are some cheaper dupes that produce a similar (or better) effect?
Victoria Z.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't clean my bb completely. I've used the cleanser that is for this and I can't get all the foundation out. Is there anyway to get the color out of my sponge? Pink and peach make the sponge look a bit gross.