BY BITE BEAUTY #23 in Lip Liner

What it is:

A collection of classic, wood-barrel lip pencils in neutral, lip-tone inspired shades.

What it does:

With high precision texture that defines the lip line, The Lip Pencil provides perfect, allover, opaque lip coverage. Bite Beauty’s lightest formula yet, it offers addictively creamy coverage that’s so lightweight it feels like nothing on your lips. The case is an artisanal wood barrel that encapsulates whipped shea butter and three times the amount of pigments for a perfectly defined line.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Bite Beauty products are free of petrochemicals.

• Should I use this liner over lipstick and then reapply li...3 Answers
  • Are these pencils matte? And how long do the last2 Answers
  • Are these lip liners really worth it? Or should I just ap...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "One of my favorite lip liners i have ever used! Very creamy, great color verity and i can use with most of my lipsticks, and last all day! Highly recommend " in 306 reviews
Angie G.
I own The Lip Pencil in the shades 078 (true blue-red) and 032 (mauve brown) and I really like them. These are gorgeous, pigmented shades made with shea butter so they're super creamy, but surprisingly stay put. They're long lasting and beautiful on thier own, and excellent under lipstick. They are made of wood, so a sharpener is required, but that doesn't bother me. They also come in a great shade range. However, they are $18 a piece, but Bite Beauty has awesome products so it's worth the cost for me.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 014 Dusty Mauve more...
These pencils are slightly tacky, opaque and really pigmented. I’ve read some reviews that say you can wear this alone, and you can of course. but because the finish is almost tacky, these work perfectly underneath any lipstick, gloss, liquid lipstick, you name it. I want to purchase more shades. Highly recommend. I like pairing 014 with my NYX butter gloss is Tiramisu.
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Other more...
I have several of these so i didn’t choose a specific color. As I’m getting older, i need a lip liner especially when i wear a red or dark color. The bite beauty pencils work so well! It is a traditional wooden pencil with a creamy liner that glides on the lips smoothly and doesn’t skip. I love to fill in my lips with this and even just wear a gloss because the color is really good quality. There is a good variety of colors that you can use with any lipstick. They don’t have any “wild” colors but they have plenty of classics. The pencils are easy to sharpen. My only gripe is the price. I’m pretty sure you can get similar pencils for less, but if you want a splurge or an exact match to a Bite lipstick, i recommend these.
Eunice L.
Atlanta
Review for: 024 Nude Rose more...
Pretty color but doesn't feel like a high end product. It's very creamy which is nice but I almost prefer waxier lip pencils. I was expecting something a little more- it just seems underwhelming. Also the top came off in my purse and it's not a retractable lipliner so the tip got smushed:( would recommend trying other lip pencils
Katelyn C.
Coventry, RI
I am so glad BITE switched from their retractable liners to these pencils. The old liners used to break every time I twisted the product up but these are some of my favorite lip liners I own. They are so pigmented! I sometimes wear them on their own and they're comfortable and smooth. Definitely recommend checking them out.
Eileen R.
I wish I could rate this higher because I love all of the other Bite lip products I've tried, but this one falls short by being so incredibly dry. It almost feels like I'm trying to drag cold wax over my lips. Not a fan of the texture but the colors are always beautiful. Save your money and go elsewhere for a lip liner.
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love these lip pencils. They glide on effortlessly and are even pigmented and creamy enough to be worn all over the lips as lip color. Even though Bite Beauty is pricey, their products are truly high-quality which makes me not feel bad about investing in them because I know I'll get my money's worth.
Taylor F.
Melbourne
Review for: 074 Intense Red Orange more...
These pencils are great! They have such a great selection. The price is a bit steeper than I would like to pay for lip liners so I’m not sure if I’d go buy every color, but the intense red orange I got to match a couple lipsticks I had and it matches perfectly. It’s a beautiful product!
Lysette G.
Review for: 060 Pale Nude more...
After about 3 or 4 uses the pencil goes flat pretty quick, also sharpening them is a total pain. They don’t sharpen even at all and so much product goes to waste from just sharpening them. Only thing that saved them from one star is that the color selection is beautiful.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
This goes on like butter when you apply to your lips. It has great pigment to it and last all day long. The only downside is that it is a pencil and I feel like I lose a lot of product when I use pencil products. But this really is a great lipliner.
Cheyenne D.
These pencils look amazing when do they release?
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is it a creamy consistency or is it harsh when applying on the lips ?
Natalie F.
Little Rock , AR
Has anyone tried these pencils? Do they last all day on the lips? I'm looking for a new lip liner and I'm really interested in these! #BiteBeauty
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I'm very interested in trying the lip pencils by bite beauty and was wondering if they are long-lasting and they feel comfortable on the lips?
Mykayla S.
Toledo, OH
How smooth are these liners?