by Beauty Bioscience

Our desert island essential and multi-tasker provides four instant benefits. Perfect Provides immediate filter-finish to skin for a sheer, perfected look. Protect Shields skin with stay-in-place, full broad spectrum SPF 30. Prime Cashmere silk formula creates perfect, no-pore primed canvas for makeup-optional skin. Prep Provides ample hydration for normal to oily skin and may be layered over moisturizer for dry skin types. AutoAdjust tinted technology adjusts to every skin tone. Unique lightw.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Bioscience The Perfector 4 in 1 Skin Perfecting Silk SPF 30, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL!
I bought this at the same time I bought my GloPro microneedling tool. They are both made by beauty bioscience...I wanted to make sure I had a good physical SPF that could maybe do double or triple duty, and I was super intrigued about a product claiming to do 4 things—perfect, protect, prime, and Prep. Here’s what I think- I’m not sure it’s really a 4 in one- the claims are a bit redundant based on how the product actually applies and wears. Firstly, it’s a physical sunblock which I ALWAYS seek out. (Chemical sunblocks and I tend to have a love/hate relationship. Sometimes they irritate, and other times I am just too freaked out about the chemicals and knowing that I’m applying them day after day, you know?) So this has a physical sun protector of 30, from Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide which I appreciate. Secondly, it feels like a very smooth makeup primer. Not so much a moisturizer in that, to me, it never really feels like it absorbs in all the way. I have sensitive combo skin, so if you are drier, you may not experience this issue. The product info on the Beauty Bioscience website claims that oily skins probably won’t need a moisturizer with this, and I agree. It has a slight beige tint to it, but it quickly rubs in and does not leave any weird color or white cast due to the zinc, which is nice. I feel makeup wears and plays nicely over this, and it definitely helps with long wear. I typically get over 10 hours wear time and my makeup still looks pretty decent on my sensitive combo skin at the end of the day. Only thing I notice is that it is one of the more “silicone y” type feeling primer/sunscreen combos. If you hate the feel of silicone type primers on your face, you probably won’t enjoy this. I can really appreciate the way it blurred out some pesky larger pores I have near my nose, so I’m ok with it. One way I think that one could take down the silicone feel is to mix it with your foundation- (I’ve done this at night before going out with the Doll 10 Hydro- Lux and the Lawless “I woke up like this” foundation- never during the day...it tends to feel lighter that way.) I personally wouldn’t do that during the day because I want to make sure I’m getting the full sunscreen protection factor of 30, and with mixing products, you risk not getting the full sun protection benefit. So in closing, I do like my final makeup look with this one on. A lot. I feel my makeup looks unusually fresher longer, and just based on that, I’ll probably repurchase. I’d say oily skins shouldn’t moisturize under this with anything too heavy, and drier skins should be ok.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a really great product. It works as a primer. Also, it has an 30 SPF. I like that my skin feels hydrated when I use it.

Looking for your answer?