BY BEAUTY BIOSCIENCE

Proprietary combination of our HyperVitamin compound to dramatically boost skin's antioxidant levels. Helps shield against daily free radical damage. Creates a barrier to help lock in key actives. Designed to help even the appearance of skin's tone. Immediately penetrates skin diving down to both superficial and deep layers. Designed to work both independently or layered under treatment creams. Airless pump keeps active ingredients at peak concentration. The When: Recommended for AM use. The. see more...

Review (1)
Joanarc S.
For a relaxing evening after a very long day, #beautybio recommends the The Daily Intensive Vitamin Cocktail Serum and the Rose Quartz Roller.

Containing with the brands HyperVitamin™complex, which has vitamin a and vitamin c, the Daily Intensive Vitamin Cocktail Serum promises to boost the skin's antioxidant levels, shield against daily free radical damage, lock in key actives, and even the skin tone. This has a gel-like texture and has a runny slip making it a dream to apply in my skin, even in the mornings. It applies matte but you can feel that there's an oily feeling to it but it's very minimal. It didn't mess up my makeup application or made my foundation move around. This #serum helped soften and plump my skin over time. It might be thicker than most serums but I enjoy applying it in the mornings and after actives because this helps moisturize my skin and provides a soothing feeling after a long routine.

The Rose Quartz Roller comes from sustainably harvested btazilian rose quartz and claims to de-puff and de-stress the skin. It also promotes lymphatic drainage, helps tighten and reduces the appearance of pores, improves skin texture and tone, and minimizes appearance of dark under-eye circles. This roller is one of the best-made rollers I've tried. It doesn't creak, doesn't shake and is just relaxing for the skin. It's also my first rose quartz roller. It's not as cold as the jade rollers I've tried but it feels equally relaxing. I have not noticed a difference on my under eye circles and my pores but I feel that this has helped even the tone and the texture of my skin as it helped the circulation on my face. I like using this after using the serum and while watching a show to relax and de-stress.

#skinwhimsreview Daily Intensive Vitamin Cocktail Serum and Rose Quartz Roller
These products were provided by @beautybio for review. Available at beautybio.com