Beauty Bakerie The Butter Primer - No Color

Beauty Bakerie The Butter Primer - No Color

What it is: A natural-finish stick primer that fills and minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines with its lightweight, breathable formula. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: Designed for use underneath makeup as a primer base or worn alone to control oily spots and smooth the appearance of skin, this primer contains antioxidants and vitamin C to target aging signs, firm and tighten the skin and protect skin from environmental

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Bakerie The Butter Primer - No Color!
How would you rate this product?
Deana P.
Waukesha, WI
Isn't this brand just the cutest all of their items are related to bakery their makeup brushes come in a tiny apron and they're all kinds of kitchen tools like a spatula cake batter and flour all kinds of cool stuff. The quality is really good too I was shocked a lot of the items are available at Target but it's more high-end items.
Heaven H.
Loveland, CO
Beauty Bakerie The Butter Primer - No Color uploaded by Heaven H.
I really love this primer! It makes my skin look and feel amazing. My foundation applied very well with a brush and a sponge. I don't have problems with my foundation slipping off or transferring. I would say be careful of applying too much, if you do it can start to ball up and roll off your skin and feels really gross.
Marissa A.
I don’t normally use primer when doing my makeup but I heard great things and I was tired of my foundation smearing so I was excited when this product came out and decided to try it and I love it! I use pretty much every beauty bakerie product and I’m glad I was able to add this to my list of favorites.
Kimmi N.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
This is an interesting primer as it comes as a stick and you get a lot of product. I find with primer you don’t get that much sometimes. I like that I can target it to areas like my nose and forehead. Really silky finish and sits on my skin nice.

Looking for your answer?