MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderBeauty Bakerie
Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent)

Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent)

Setting Powder allows you to set your foundation in place for a long day's wear. This amazing, colorless formula puts the oily face battle to rest and leaves you with a luminescent glow. With an HD feature, it will smooth out and soften your complexion while reducing the appearance of fine lines and imperfections leaving you with a beautiful, matte finish.

14 g (Setting powders vary in density. The fills will appear to vary across all 4 powders because some powders are finer than others.)

Is beauty bakery oat flour setting power good for dry skin?
Has anyone tried this product before? And, do you prefer it or not?
Start your review of Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent)!
Jennie C.
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by Jennie C.
The powder is super finely milled and applies like a dream. Never scales up or settles into pores. This is my #1 powder ATM.
Kaitlan G.
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by Kaitlan G.
There are so many pros to this powder but unfortunately the one con may win for me. For starters the packaging of beauty bakeries products are seriously the cutest! I absolutely love the look of the whole brand. This powder is very finely milled. It applies so easy and makes the skin look great. I dont have any problems with my face ever looking cakey. The one con for me is I noticed it giving me flashback and I can't stand that. I might give it another try because I really do like it. Or I may try out another shade. Overall this is an amazing product. Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent)
KayCee C.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by KayCee C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This packaging is just so cute and clever! The powder has a soft sent and is silky smooth! The setting spray clings to your face without feeling sticky I also love that this set came with a blender cuz one can never have to many!
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by Bailey S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this setting powder for a week now and its one of the best loose powders I’ve used. The packaging of this product is cute and very functional. I love that the lid has a swivel that can close off the powder from coming out. This makes it a lot less messier when opening/using the product. It also makes my under eye area feel ultra soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Akai T.
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by Akai T.
It's an OK product. This brand is very popular on instagram so I wanted to give it a try. First off the packaging is very cute. I can see the company pays attention to the presentation. The product itself is a bit drying on my skin. The finish reminds me of Ben Nye setting powder. Not ideal to set undereye concealer if you are over 30+. Rub product into powder puff and dab on face on spots where oily to decrease shine.
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by Tina A.
Cute packaging like you are buying “flour” and great product and fine milled powder which sits in skin well.
Michelle M.
Macungie, PA
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I bought this product at ULTA, I was drawn to the adorable packaging which made it look like a little flour bag for baking! One thing that’s important to me with setting powder is that it lasts long and it doesn’t bring out dry spots! Luckily, this product is great when worn all day and seems to melt into my skin for a natural light look! It’s a vegan, colorless, and oil reducing formula that reduces appearance of lines and smooths your skin for an even complexion! I really enjoyed this product and love the brand!
alexandra M.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by alexandra M.
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by alexandra M.
Purchased at: Target
I love it, it is as if you used a filter on your face, it seals your makeup very well without leaving that feeling of dryness on your face, it is from my powders favorites the packaging is very cute I love it and I highly recommend itBeauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent)
BeckaLynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by BeckaLynn S.
When Beyoncé said Flawless... she meant this product!!! I use it all the time and sets all my product in nicely !!!
Victoria P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Bakerie Oat Flour Setting Powder (Translucent) uploaded by Victoria P.
Purchased at: Target
Got this in both plantain and almond! I love this setting powder. It’s not my all time favorite but it is in my top three of all time. Sets my makeup like a dream and does an amazing job of looking like natural skin.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claire H.
il y a 2 mois
Marsha D. il y a 7 jours
Yes —used it today…after a year of my daughter encouraging me. It was great.