Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan EyesCream Palette

Is this discontinued? Can’t find it on their website
Start your review of Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan EyesCream Palette!
Long beach, CA
Review for: Neapolitan EyesCream Palette
The pigment is out of this world. Plus the colors are super nice. I enjoy supporting a BOB and I love the companies ethics.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Neapolitan EyesCream Palette
The packaging to just too cute! Comes with shimmer and matte shades. They are super pigmented and blend like butter!
Otonabee, ON
Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan EyesCream Palette uploaded by Tasha G.
Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan EyesCream Palette uploaded by Tasha G.
Review for: Neapolitan EyesCream Palette
I wish Beauty Bakerie kept this in stock online! Hopefully it will make its return because I use my palette almost everyday 🙁 the colours blend beautifully and the selection is lovely. My favourite colours would be Chocolate Chip & Pistachio 😀 (the light colours are also great for highlight)
Beauty Bakerie Neapolitan EyesCream Palette uploaded by Magalie R.
Review for: Neapolitan EyesCream Palette
Palette qui disparait peut à peut des boutiques vendant du Beauty bakerie. C'est la seule palette disponible en France, le reste c'est la galère. Pigment présent mais pas chez tous les fards. Elle reste agreable à utiliser. Packaging mignon
Review for: Neapolitan EyesCream Palette
It is soo bloody pigmented! It gives me joy. I’ve had this palette for such a long time m. My eyes are dark brown. It lasts such a long time. I would buy again
India
Review for: Neapolitan EyesCream Palette
A simple yet amazing eyeshadow! The shimmers are really pretty! All the eyeshadows give a nice summery subtle look😍 I love beauty bakerie and their products!
Review for: Neapolitan EyesCream Palette
I loveeeeeee the palette so much because im pretty sure i have said it many of my beauty bakerie reviews 😄 beauty bakerie is my favourite makeup brand ❤❤
Review for: Neapolitan EyesCream Palette
The colours are gorgeous and really pigmented. Wish it were a little cheaper but I’m happy to support the company.
Galati
Review for: Neapolitan EyesCream Palette
Looove this palette! You can create enough makeup looks, date time and night time! Very cute packaging also