Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip

How are these for applying and staying power?
Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip ? Does the color get clumpy on lips or stay smooth?
Are the metallic lip whips as impressive as the matte formula?
Start your review of Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip uploaded by Becky F.
Review for: Rose Pose
Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip This lippie is not my favorite to say the least, this is my first time purchasing beauty backerie brand lippie, and I probably won't buy again, its very tacky when you first put it on, then it drys and cracks on your lips, I really don't know what would improve this product, but it does have very pretty packaging!
Hannah F.
Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip uploaded by Hannah F.
Review for: Royal Tea
Seriously, I love this way more than I thought I would! It’s dark but not crazy, and has a metallic finish that is stunning. I also don’t find Beauty Bakerie liquid lipsticks to be drying on my lips like many are. I always put a lip balm or lip mask on after I remove any liquid lipstick, though.
Shiloh I.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip uploaded by Shiloh I.
Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip uploaded by Shiloh I.
Review for: Rose Pose
OMG it’s legit never coming off! 🤦🏽‍♀️ I purchased 2 Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips (one metallic and one matte). Neither will come off without a LEAST a makeup wipe. 😩 I swatched both on my hand, washed my hands twice and even fell asleep. I woke up and it was still there. That’s kinda scary. WEAR A LIP PRIMER!!! Smells like paint (no frfr) and I love fragrant beauty products. As with all this company’s products, the packaging is just fabulous and it makes it fun to open. 🤩
Alexandra D.
Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip uploaded by Alexandra D.
These lip whips have never failed me! i love how easy they are to apply, the formula is so smooth and soft and it doesnt come off with eating or drinking! by far the best lip product i have ever purchased.
Samantha G.
Winter Garden, FL
Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip uploaded by Samantha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Royal Tea
Royal tea really makes you feel sexy! With just enough hint of Metallic to make your lips pop, while still being subtle enough for everyday wear! It lasts the whole day, even in the Florida sun and humidity!
Sanellys R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Berried
I liked the color but it is not easy for me to work with this brand liquid lipsticks, they are hard to make them look even. They do stay on all day and are transfer proof so the quality it’s good but they’re a bit messy to apply on...
Review for: Cinnamon Roll
Long time fan of beauty Bakerie! Honestly my favorite long wear lippies OVERALL. They beat EVERY other brand hands down. Apply to clean dry lips and it lasts literally till you remove it. I use a neutrogena remover wipe and it comes off easily. They’re constantly updating their color stories and some are retired but it’s amazing to grow with the brand and explore their new releases. This is a great shimmer nude standalone OR as a topper. I’ll typically add this over to warm up another color or to add a nude shimmer.
Review for: Apple Crisp
Long time fan of beauty Bakerie! Honestly my favorite long wear lippies OVERALL. They beat EVERY other brand hands down. Apply to clean dry lips and it lasts literally till you remove it. I use a neutrogena remover wipe and it comes off easily. They’re constantly updating their color stories and some are retired but it’s amazing to grow with the brand and explore their new releases. I love that the Metallics offer the shimmer of a gloss without the messy risk of smearing or getting hair caught in the beat. This is a great true red with a perfect shimmer. One of my favs especially at holiday parties.
Review for: Berried
It’s a gloss without the risk of hair sticking! This brand offers long lasting lippies and this one specifically is a metallic so there’s a nice shine as if it’s a gloss. It’s brilliant to wear on top of a matte lip whip or standalone for an amazing shine. Always love this brand. Trusted and true.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Bakerie Metallic Lip Whip uploaded by Jade G.
Review for: Rose Pose
BeautyBakerie is my favorite brand. Truly the BEST lip colors. Lip Whips are undeniably pigmented, long lasting, and dependable. Apply on clean dry lips, stay hydrated, don’t add any top coats, and you’re set for 10+hours. You can use their whip remover or just a makeup remover wipe and you’re clean. Specifically, this color is a metallic icing color that can be worn alone or on top of another whip. It’s beautiful and a lovely nude pink color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sunny C.
Chesterfield, MA
il y a un an
Lilli R. il y a un an
It’s very smooth ! Just don’t pick up a lot of product at first
Enxhi X.
il y a 3 ans
myra H. il y a 3 ans
the lip whips are super long-wearing! I own 3 of them and don't regret it. I also own their foundation which is one of my favorites now