Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip - Syruptitious uploaded by Keisha L.Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip - Syruptitious uploaded by Erika J L.Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip - Syruptitious uploaded by Erika J L.

BY BEAUTY BAKERIE

Haley S.
I WANT MORE OF THIS! I WANT MORE OF THIS! ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHADES AND I’D DO ANYTHING TO GET THIS, ALONG WITH SO MANY MORE! NICOLE DID A GOOD JOB AT MAKING THIS. THIS LIQUID LIPSTICK IS MORE LONG LASTING COMPARED TO KYLIE COSMETICS, IT’S BETTER THAN KYLIES LIQUID LIPS. IT STAYS NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO AND IT DOESN’T FEEL LIKE YOU’RE WEARING IT AT ALL! I LOVE IT!! INFLUENSTER NEEDS TO MAKE A VOXBOX FOR BEAUTYBAKERIE😍!
Jas. J.
I love these lipsticks they do not budge! Like when I tell you you’ll be scrubbing for days without using an oil! It’s great that this prof doesn’t come off because ladies we all know when we’re eating or drinking transfer is the worse & because these don’t transfer or smudge they’re the perfect kissing, eating , etc lipstick! If you don’t have any purchase them & see how fast you’ll fall in love.
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
If you are looking for a long-lasting lipstick… This is it. This lip whip will not budge, smudge, bleed, crack, or generally move in any direction. So may consider the struggle to remove this product a downside, I do not. Absolutely love this lip product.
Samantha S.
Smells amazingly good! Has a whipped cream feeling when applying. A great gift for any girl!! Definitely worth the purchase!
Keisha L.
SEATTLE, WA
My go to shade, its a versatile pink-nude that can be worn with basically anything. Easily my favorite.