Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip - Raspberry Tiramisu uploaded by Matilda C.Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip - Raspberry Tiramisu uploaded by Matilda C.

BY BEAUTY BAKERIE

Emily M.
Beauty Bakerie is a company that I love to support. The lip whips were the first product I tried and are some of my favorite liquid lipsticks to date. This shade is beautiful and sultry, however, with some of the darker shades in this line, this one included, first application is patchy in comparison to the lighter shades.
Sophia G.
Taylorsville, UT
This brand is very much about long lasting and transfer proof makeup. This lipstick is no different. It lasts all day and the color is beautiful. The only negative is that, it dries out your lips. But it's beautiful!
Sham J.
Gastonia, NC
Beautiful color but I don’t like the Lip Whips. It’s supposed to be long wearing but after going out for drinks and food it started rubbing off. It wasn’t as matte as I thought it would be either.
Meggan D.
Charleston
This formula is amazing. This color is not as dark on me as it seems online. Definitely not as purple. I apply once a day. Unless you’re eating fried chicken or something super greasy, you shouldn’t have to reapply. Don’t use too many layers because it gets cakey if you do.
Myra H.
This color is so gorgeous! It's deep and sultry. Extremely long lasting and comfortable on the lips. You do have to be careful with application so that it doesn't appear streaky but it's not a huge pain to get the color to look even. Love it!
Tara H.
Lees Summit, MO
This is very easy to apply for the staying power that it has. It goes on very smooth much like any other liquid lip product. This will dry down and won't move but it does have a strange dry down feeling. Almost like a liquid plastic that you can peel off. It is pretty easy to touch up throughout the day though if needed so that's a plus.
Lyndsey G.
Conway, AR
I love this bold shade! Raspberry tiramisu is one of my favorite lip whips. Beauty Bakerie lip whips do not smear or fade and literally stay on all day long. Might seem a little proxy for lip color but 100% worth the price. I have a drawer full of lip whips!!
Isabelle D.
United States
Beautiful. A bit pricey, but worth it. Beautiful pigment, stays on so wonderfully. I haven't been able to find a cheaper dupe anywhere.
Matilda C.
Manchester
I have this (in the old packaging) and I’m not a huge fan. It does stay for ages, last through food and is hard to take off. However on applying it is extremely streaky and doesn’t layer well over itself