Beauty Bakerie Gabby Douglas Collab Set uploaded by Rhea K.Beauty Bakerie Gabby Douglas Collab Set uploaded by Nicole M.

BY BEAUTY BAKERIE

Each Set includes 5 Lip Whips x 5 mL

• Cherry Flambe'
  • Triple Berry Mousse
  • Hazelnut Swirl (Metallic)
  • Sangria Splash
  • Plum Sorbet

Moonyalondon H.
I love everything about this set and this brand. The formula was long-lasting, it was easy to apply. It stayed Matte and did not budge. I applied it to my lips in one coat and used glossier's balm dot com to prime my lips
Nurse L.
I bought the set as my first BB purchase in order to try out different Lip Whips. I automatically fell in love. They are very easy to apply and, after some drying time, will stay put for hours. I have gone out to eat and drink and my lips have stayed intact. I will be buying more!
Cheryl T.
Thomasville
I just love this awesome collection of lip whips!!!!!! Lasts until I intentionally take it off and was not too pricey. I recommend this to anyway Loving matters and I will definitely buy this product again!
Alex D.
Beauty Bakerie is one of my favorite brands of ALL TIME! Not only are they black owned but the owner herself is amazing and has a huge heart!! Part of the money sold from these products goes to children orphaned by cancer!
These lip whips stay on through EVERYTHING!! They really don't budge and that is great for a full day on the go! Just make sure you use an oil based remover to get it off! I have recommended this company to thousands and not once have I ever been disappointed in them!
Chantel R.
Delano, CA
Cute
,"These have changed flossing for my hubby and I! We used to not be great about flossing, but these little babies make it easy. They're easy to carry around. I usually keep a few in my car. The only thing I don't like about them is, unlike regular floss, you can't keep getting clean floss; you use one pick for the whole process. So it kind of grosses me out to have food on the pick, so I prefer to floss at the sink so I can rinse the food off as I go. But these really are effective and more fun than regular floss!
"
Jaleecia J.
These colors are very gorgeous and super pigmented. Almost truly zero transfer. Wasn't so easy to take off, but their wipes they sell are worth the price as well to remove the lipstick. It lasted all day that's for sure. Through a 12 hr shift at the hospital. I would definitely purchase Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips again.
shaza k.
Fort Worth, TX
"I have actually always wanted to have a lipstick line also, so this partnership fits together in many ways," Yes! It was low key pricey too. It was $80, but it was a set, it looked very beautiful and it lasted long and i would want to buy it again but its alot of money so mabie not
Nathalia N.
Minden, NV
These are the best lipstick, I can use all day without worry, because this are really water prove. I love and recommend all of beauty backerie not just the products are great, but because are cruelty free too! Live your beauty without hurt others!
Lani R.
At the beginning I thought these lipsticks we're not gonna work at all, mostly because Barely nobody has this product , but when I tried it on it was amazing how the product stayed on the whole entire night .
Shelly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I would buy this the package in design was the first thing that caught my attention and design of the lipstick bottles and colors. I don't know how the quality of the lipstick is when putting it on but overall it appears to be a really nice product.
Brittany B.
Riverside, CA
If they're whipped does that mean they dry matte?
Eve M.
St, AB
How long do these last on the lips?
Alma C.
Crowley, TX
Matte out glossy? Are they pigmented and how long do they normally last?
sandra p.
Hola chicas alguien seria tan amable de explicarme como va esto es que acabo de abrirlo gracias
Johanna H.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this glossy or matte and does it last long?