Beauty Bakerie Gabby Douglas Collab Set uploaded by Nyx M.Beauty Bakerie Gabby Douglas Collab Set uploaded by Rhea K.

BY BEAUTY BAKERIE

Each Set includes 5 Lip Whips x 5 mL

• Cherry Flambe'
  • Triple Berry Mousse
  • Hazelnut Swirl (Metallic)
  • Sangria Splash
  • Plum Sorbet

Alex D.
Alex D.
Beauty Bakerie is one of my favorite brands of ALL TIME! Not only are they black owned but the owner herself is amazing and has a huge heart!! Part of the money sold from these products goes to children orphaned by cancer!
These lip whips stay on through EVERYTHING!! They really don't budge and that is great for a full day on the go! Just make sure you use an oil based remover to get it off! I have recommended this company to thousands and not once have I ever been disappointed in them!
Chantel R.
Chantel R.
Delano, CA
Cute
,"These have changed flossing for my hubby and I! We used to not be great about flossing, but these little babies make it easy. They're easy to carry around. I usually keep a few in my car. The only thing I don't like about them is, unlike regular floss, you can't keep getting clean floss; you use one pick for the whole process. So it kind of grosses me out to have food on the pick, so I prefer to floss at the sink so I can rinse the food off as I go. But these really are effective and more fun than regular floss!
"
Jaleecia J.
Jaleecia J.
These colors are very gorgeous and super pigmented. Almost truly zero transfer. Wasn't so easy to take off, but their wipes they sell are worth the price as well to remove the lipstick. It lasted all day that's for sure. Through a 12 hr shift at the hospital. I would definitely purchase Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips again.
shaza k.
shaza k.
Fort Worth, TX
"I have actually always wanted to have a lipstick line also, so this partnership fits together in many ways," Yes! It was low key pricey too. It was $80, but it was a set, it looked very beautiful and it lasted long and i would want to buy it again but its alot of money so mabie not
Nurse L.
Nurse L.
I bought the set as my first BB purchase in order to try out different Lip Whips. I automatically fell in love. They are very easy to apply and, after some drying time, will stay put for hours. I have gone out to eat and drink and my lips have stayed intact. I will be buying more!
Arnell L.
Arnell L.
I was so excited to get my hands on this set! The packaging is gorgeous definitely showing all her black for magic! It's easy to use and it exceeded my expectations! I actually bought a second one to give as a gift to my best friend! No doubt she will love it like me!
Nathalia N.
Nathalia N.
Portland, OR
These are the best lipstick, I can use all day without worry, because this are really water prove. I love and recommend all of beauty backerie not just the products are great, but because are cruelty free too! Live your beauty without hurt others!
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I would buy this the package in design was the first thing that caught my attention and design of the lipstick bottles and colors. I don't know how the quality of the lipstick is when putting it on but overall it appears to be a really nice product.
Lani R.
Lani R.
At the beginning I thought these lipsticks we're not gonna work at all, mostly because Barely nobody has this product , but when I tried it on it was amazing how the product stayed on the whole entire night .
adrianna t.
adrianna t.
Amazing like all of Beautie Bakery's products! These lip whips DO NOT move! That being said, make sure to purchase their remover. Not to mention this set is a great value and a great introduction to the brand!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Riverside, CA
If they're whipped does that mean they dry matte?
sandra p.
sandra p.
Hola chicas alguien seria tan amable de explicarme como va esto es que acabo de abrirlo gracias
Johanna H.
Johanna H.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this glossy or matte and does it last long?
Alma C.
Alma C.
Crowley, TX
Matte out glossy? Are they pigmented and how long do they normally last?
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
How long do these last on the lips?