Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte

• "The shade range is dark to light. Now is a time of healing, so this is a real celebration of unity, understanding, and love." - Cashmere, CEO & Founder
  • Best for those with oily skin. If you have dry skin, please use our Wake and Bake Oil to prep.
  • Cake Mix Demi-Matte Foundation serves up medium-to-full coverage for a smudge-proof, skin-smoothing finish. Creamy, but lightweight so it won’t clog your pores, Cake Mix Demi-Matte Foundation is infused with Vitamin E to protect your skin and keep you lookin’ sweet. Cake Mix comes in 30 vegan and paraben-free shades, so don’t be afraid MIX up your daily recipe and CAKE it on for a full baked beat!

Really wanna buy and try this! Is it worth it?
How does this foundation wear for prom and wedding events?
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte ? I have beeen looking at this brand's products. Love the looks of everything...just not the prices. Is their foundations, concealers, etc worth the money? I have extremely ghost pale combo skin and like good coverage.
Start your review of Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte!
Warner Robins
Review for: #31 Medium with warm, #19 Dark with cool
One of my very favorites because it reflects me. Not too dark and not too light. My coloring is in the middle and that’s what this product is for thank you for thinking of us.
Snellville, GA
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte uploaded by Jasmine J.
Review for: #11 Dark with cool
This is one of the first black owned foundations I decided to try and it was also the first foundation I used that didn’t irritate my skin.
Omg this is a great product its light weight, no streaking formula is everything the coverage is awesome and buildable
monroe
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: #29 Tan with neutral
Love this! Stays on allllllll day!! And through the night! Just need some powder over it and you’re good to go!
Cranston , RI
Review for: #33 Medium with neutral
I liked the finish but it still came out with warm undertones. It drys down fast, use with wake n bake oil.
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte uploaded by Joy-Ann R.
Review for: #3 Deep with warm
Love this foundation, although it’s full coverage it’s also lightweight as well as has a flawless finish.
Pauls Valley
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte uploaded by Tara R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: #41 Light with cool
Love this foundation so much it’s so good on the skill medium to full coverage would definitely recommend
Fairfield , OH
Review for: #25 Tan with cool
Great foundation but the oxidation is REAL ok.. you gotta work fast when putting on this foundation
Brampton , ON
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte uploaded by Samantha S.
Review for: #3 Deep with warm
Yassss huntay come through with the bakerie items hunny let me tell you the tea while it’s hot this foundation is amazing it wears so well it leave the complexion just looking all flawless like Jesus did it like they out here doing the lords work with this item I would definitely say this needs to be added to your foundation rotation because it’s worth the money over an over an Lil goes [email protected] way I was impressed an it takes a lot to impress me with foundation an not all companies make the cut but she did that I can’t even front I bough this with my own money so this is my honest extra opinion
Chatham, ON
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte uploaded by Jalisa L.
Review for: #21 Tan with warm
I love this foundation so much!! It last all day and gives me such a flawless, smooth, and even base. I have oily skin so matte foundations are always my go to. It does dry down a little fast and it is oxidizes to blend in with your skin so make sure to watch many reviews and look at swatches before choosing your shade. I use moisturizing primers when I wear it but Beauty Bakerie does offer an oil primer that you can use with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Winston Salem, NC
6 months ago
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte ? What do people think about this foundation? How long lasting is it?
Dasia P. • 6 months ago
It lasts a while but it’s extremely hard to blend due to the fact that it dries down so quick.