Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte

• "The shade range is dark to light. Now is a time of healing, so this is a real celebration of unity, understanding, and love." - Cashmere, CEO & Founder
  • Best for those with oily skin. If you have dry skin, please use our Wake and Bake Oil to prep.
  • Cake Mix Demi-Matte Foundation serves up medium-to-full coverage for a smudge-proof, skin-smoothing finish. Creamy, but lightweight so it won’t clog your pores, Cake Mix Demi-Matte Foundation is infused with Vitamin E to protect your skin and keep you lookin’ sweet. Cake Mix comes in 30 vegan and paraben-free shades, so don’t be afraid MIX up your daily recipe and CAKE it on for a full baked beat!

How long wearing is it?
Really wanna buy and try this! Is it worth it?
How does this foundation wear for prom and wedding events?
Start your review of Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte!
Pooler
Review for: #5 Deep with neutral
I’m not crazy about it. I ordered it new and I got around to using maybe a month later. It spurts out watery and I feel the application isn’t take great. Maybe I received a bad batch but I will keep shaking it to mix and applying it with a variety of primers to see if it will do better.
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte uploaded by Jasmine B.
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte uploaded by Jasmine B.
Review for: #15 Dark with cool, #17 Dark with neutral
I ordered this foundation when it first launched on beautybakerie.com and was fortunate enough to receive shades #15 and #17 to try out. Even though both have different undertones, they match my skin very well. This formula is a bit different than what I am used to but I have figured out how to make it work. This is marketed as a waterproof foundation (I haven’t tested it to be sure) but applying it with a damp sponge tends to leave a patchy finish. You have to apply it in sections because it starts to dry down less than 20 seconds after applying. One of the drawbacks of a demi-matte formula is that Cake Mix will emphasize flaky skin. You can either apply a face oil beforehand or use Fix+ or Smashbox Primer Water to ensure a smooth finish. If you are applying concealer on top of this foundation, you can’t wait for it to dry down because you won’t be able to blend it. To be on the safe side, I usually apply my concealer first. I have found that silicone based primers (like Smashbox Photo Finish) work best with this formula. Matte primers will make the finish look more patchy. The foundation has a soft scent that is pleasant to work with. Once I have applied all my complexion products and set my face, I can go almost 8 hours without blotting. The formula oxidizes just slightly but I haven’t had any problems with the color looking off.
Margate, FL
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte uploaded by Fatima H.
Review for: #13 Dark with neutral
I love beauty bakerie the products are quality and amazing this foundation is no different I love that it’s so thick and matte as a oily girl I appreciate it but I love the full coverage and flawless skin.
Kissimmee, FL
A sweet formula specifically for the Diva that doesnt want to lose face so to speak. This fkundation is 💣 it works best with the wake n bake primer oil it has a matte finish and super cute packaging I wojld buy this foundation again and i recommend it highly
Silver City , NM
Review for: #43 Light with warm
This is a medium coverage foundation which you can build up. I would recommend using a beauty sponge for application as a brush can leave the foundation a little streaky. The packaging is super cute. I would recommend this product to others as it is a lasting foundation.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte uploaded by Dasia P.
Review for: #27 Tan with warm
It pains me to say this but this product is my least favorite from Beauty Bakerie. The formula, even when used with the baking oil, does not blend well and isn’t buildable. I used the concealer on top to highlight and it left noticeable lines and patches on my face even when I was blending as fast as I could. The formula itself is matte (which I love because I’m oily) and a little more on the heavier/ full coverage side. I love the packaging, it’s just not something I would reach for when doing my everyday makeup. Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: #15 Dark with cool
I have very oily skin and it makes me hate wearing foundation. This foundation is the best when it comes to staying matte all day. It’s officially my go to summer foundation!
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: #7 Deep with cool
I really wanted to love this product, I really did but it needs some work, not easy to apply. The packaging on this is so so so cute and the theme makes perfect sense! It’s definitely a matte foundation but, the formula gets darker when it dries, so it’s no longer my complexion. When my boyfriend noticed it, I knew I had to let this one go.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: #55 Fair with neutral
I dont know if I have ever disliked a foundation this much! It is super drying, sticks to texture, and separates on my face! It wouldn’t stay on?!?! I tried using it a few times and just gave it to a friend to see if she liked it, would not even try it again
Harvey, LA
The foundation is a good coverage that is buildable. I love them being in store to make it easier to color match because the brand does have a good range of shades. It last most of the day with some transfer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte ? I have beeen looking at this brand's products. Love the looks of everything...just not the prices. Is their foundations, concealers, etc worth the money? I have extremely ghost pale combo skin and like good coverage.
Winston Salem, NC
6 months ago
Beauty Bakerie Foundation Cake Mix Demi-Matte ? What do people think about this foundation? How long lasting is it?
Dasia P. • 6 months ago
It lasts a while but it’s extremely hard to blend due to the fact that it dries down so quick.