Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Remington L.Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown uploaded by Zahara M.

BY BEAUTY BAKERIE

• Is this a great brow color choice for my complexion or sh...1 Answers
Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown

Start your review of Beauty Bakerie BROWnies - Dark Brown!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Remington L.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m pretty sure I’ve already reviewed this at least three times but I’ll do it again. This pomade is the best brow pomade in my opinion. It has a smooth smudge proof texture that allows you to create any shape and have it look natural.
Kimberley L.
Farnborough , Hampshire
This used to be one of my absolute favourite formulas and I've had mine for ages. So not sure if it's just a duff one or they've changed the formula but my new one isn't quite the same but I love the like it all the same.
Zahara M.
Southfield, MI
The second new product I used was the Browies in Dark Brown. This pomade textured eyebrow product is somewhat easy to use if you are used to using a pomade. But if you are not it can be challenging as it is deeply pigmented as well as soft which means lots of product on eyebrow brush and easy to get more than what you want on the brows rather than the little it takes. If you have a precison eyebrow brush I think making hairlike strokes will be easy to do. This retails for $16.00